port43

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Website
childrescuecoalition.org
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger STX FX4, 2017 Lincoln MKX, 2008 Harley XL 1200N, 1972 Pontiac LeMans Convertible
Occupation
Secret agent, man
Haha! I already took it off and put it in the glove box. I removed those shackles too for everyday driving.
I keep a steel rod in my recovery bin to torque the shackles down to where somebody can't just unscrew and take them.
Sponsored

RangerDanger-UT

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat
Salt Lake area members - what dealer do you take your truck to? I was not impressed with Larry H Miller Superford. I have a couple issues with my truck and all they did was plug the computer in, didn't see any errors and that was the end of it. Is West Valley better?
Larry h Miller ford Draper - I have a friend there and can make sure you are well taken care of

Mike in UT

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT Super Crew FX4, Hot Pepper Red, Tow pkg, Extang Trifecta 2.0 Tonneau cover, Rhino Liner, Lift Gate Assist, Ford black running boards
Occupation
IT technician, retired soldier (11B, 19D)
I'm in Tooele. Work in WVC when I have to be in the office.

Wasatch Wranger

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Hey Utah Rangers,

I took these Westin R5 Nerf bars off of my truck and wanted to see if any of you were interested in them? They are in really good shape. Looks like they retail for 437.00, I'd sell them for 225.00 to you fine folks.

Thanks!

r5-running-boards-polished_1.jpeg
insta_ranger_1.jpg

Skoth

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger XLT
I'm loving the way this Ranger handles the trails. FR260 from Francis peak to the Smith lakes was a good time with no issues or bottoming out. Even pulled a broken side by side outta the way. All stock other than the Falken Wildpeaks.

20210620-131724.jpg

20210529-125414.jpg

Flowgod

First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger XL
I'm loving the way this Ranger handles the trails. FR260 from Francis peak to the Smith lakes was a good time with no issues or bottoming out. Even pulled a broken side by side outta the way. All stock other than the Falken Wildpeaks.

20210620-131724.jpg
20210529-125414.jpg
Truck looks great! I was wanting to drive up to smith’s lakes but haven’t gotten around to it

awd.nv

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ranger XLT Tremor
Occupation
Computers
Jealous of you guys lol Vegas area but we tow our trailer to Cedar City and Sand Hollow "often." Dig the drive to Park City although we have only been to Park City in our Honda Pilot.

Wish I could make time for trails when we are there. Looking forward to trying these General Grabber ATX tires on the Sand Hollow sand.

Flowgod

First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger XL
Jealous of you guys lol Vegas area but we tow our trailer to Cedar City and Sand Hollow "often." Dig the drive to Park City although we have only been to Park City in our Honda Pilot.

Wish I could make time for trails when we are there. Looking forward to trying these General Grabber ATX tires on the Sand Hollow sand.
Vegas is close enough to Utah to be in our community! Your tremor looks good btw

awd.nv

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ranger XLT Tremor
Occupation
Computers
Vegas is close enough to Utah to be in our community! Your tremor looks good btw
Thanks, most of the money so far has been in dialing the bed in. Next I want to get my lights and level it a bit. I tow a 19' travel trailer often so I do not want to go too extreme with it but seems so capable, I am not complaining. I will have to get used to sleeping in a tent again. Got spoiled with our Honda Pilot and sleeping inside that thing.

We actually enjoy heading to Utah, few times a year since 2020. I will have to keep an eye on this thread.
Sponsored