Undercover Ultra Flex Install

Ric

First Name
Ric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
Ok, the cover is on. I had to reach out to a super handy friend and his equally as handy brother-in-law to get it installed. The result is awesome. The process was uglier than making sausage. The instructions left us all scratching our heads. Bottom line, there is no way I could have gotten this on as good by myself. I bit off more than I could chew and now owe my buddy big time. Total installation time was 4.5 hours.

7A15B29C-F78D-4752-8C03-D11EC1E18E46.jpeg
Sponsored

fordman89

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat SuperCab, 2014 Ford Mustang GT
Retro fit kit.

33F03AA7-4D41-4375-B8A1-A8C19D133233.jpeg
Thanks for posting! Those did come with my install kit. When washing my truck today I noticed two of my clamps were loose. I'm going to call Undercover tomorrow about it to see if there are updated clamps or not. I love my cover but it drives me crazy at the same time haha. I just can't seem to get the front ones nearest the cab to stay clamped. And those plastic shims fell out on mine. I may eventually cave and take it to a near by upfitter to check over my install if Undercover doesn't have any suggestions.

Install looks good on your truck. I should have mentioned I had another person help with my install. The second set of hands was needed!

RANGERFAN#1

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger
Ok, the cover is on. I had to reach out to a super handy friend and his equally as handy brother-in-law to get it installed. The result is awesome. The process was uglier than making sausage. The instructions left us all scratching our heads. Bottom line, there is no way I could have gotten this on as good by myself. I bit off more than I could chew and now owe my buddy big time. Total installation time was 4.5 hours.

7A15B29C-F78D-4752-8C03-D11EC1E18E46.jpeg
Sponsored