• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Georgia Undercover Swing Cases (Pair) - $300

UncleWillie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ranger XLT Tremor
I returned my truck to stock and selling multiple accessories. Here are a pair of Undercover Swing Cases that I had for approximately 9k miles/1 year. They are in great shape, clean, and work great. Because I use my bed often, there are some scuffs and blemishes, but no gouges or the like. They will come with all the original hardware 3 keys and a spare latching mechanism. Local is preferred, but I can meet up at a reasonable distance. I will ship, but buyer must cover shipping costs. I am asking $300 for the pair.

SwingCase (1).jpg

SwingCase (2).jpg

SwingCase (3).jpg

SwingCase (4).jpg
Sponsored

Grandaccess

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger XLT FX4
Occupation
Computer Consultant
out of all the aftermarket bolt ons the swing boxes look to be the most useful ever!
these trucks should come stock with them!

OP
OP
UncleWillie

UncleWillie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ranger XLT Tremor
They've been great and I loved them. The Ford-branded version are (were) a factory option/add-on on Ford's website when building a Ranger. Of course, these are the exact same swing cases, but just without Ford's logo and price premium. If these do not sell, I am going to see if I can buy a different mount and swap these over to my F150.

Dahveed

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT 4x4 / 2020 Ford Edge ST-Line
Occupation
Pharmacy Consultant

ControlNode

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
84 Civic "2000S"/16 Focus RS/21 Ranger XLT
Occupation
Computers
Which area of GA, this weekend I'll be in coastal area near St Simon. Sunday driving out along 95.
Sponsored