Sid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger, 2003 MINI Cooper S, 2021 Honda CT125
Occupation
Automotive, Industrial Designer
Vehicle Showcase
@Msfitoy Sid, I'm a little late in seeing this picture of your truck. But, I think there is an unwritten law that says if you post a picture like that, and don't tell me what make, and size those wheels are your head will fall off. So, give it up bud. I gotta know, and I'm sure you may need your head someday. :)

BTW, I live in NC also. So, just to make sure your head is attached securely, where you bought them would help too. I luvs me dem wheels.:thumbsup:

Oh, I worry so for you head Sid. So, a little info on the mpg loss would help in the greatest way. You da man bruh. :rockon:
LOL thanks Jim...if you want to know all about my build you can hit the link in my sig and that'll take you to my threads...be sure to start from page one and don't skip...my MPG at current state (last time I weight her fully loaded with camp gear was 5,500lbs) is around 18.5 city and 20+ on highway :like:

Last edited:

Msfitoy

First Name
Sid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger, 2003 MINI Cooper S, 2021 Honda CT125
Occupation
Automotive, Industrial Designer
Vehicle Showcase

wanted33

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
Old used up LEO
LOL thanks Jim...if you want to know all about my build you can hit the link in my sig and that'll take you to my threads...be sure to start from page one and don't skip...my MPG at current state (last time I weight her fully loaded with camp gear was 5,500lbs) is around 18.5 city and 20+ on highway :like:
Will do Sid. And, those mpg's are quite impressive.
Sponsored