First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 ranger lariat supercab FX4
Occupation
Family vehicle MX officer
Did you check out the new Ember models? Just curious how they are as they were "supposed" to be a step up from the others which isn't saying much. I've watched several of Josh the RV Nerds videos on them and he seems to really like them but he also sells them.
They had just about every Ember there. for the price and options thought they were the best value. but wife like the two twin bed w/ larger windows J seating of the OVR expedition better. Surprised No Black series, and no NO BO 19.1 toy hauler.
Sponsored

9zero1790

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 super crew fx4 sport
Occupation
air breather
thanks for the pictures. I like the Airstream but they want a kidney for the base camps. Now that the brand is a pop culture thing even the used ones are way over priced. My parents always had an airstream when I was growing up and I figured at some point id buy a small used one for a few thousand bucks. HA. cant find one thats even intact for under 5k now lol.
I wish they made a base camp that was smaller, more ground clearance and off road friendly. I know the X package helps a lot but even the 16x seems like a beast to try to pull around in the woods or sand.

Reactions: HDA
OP
OP
TomC

TomC

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 ranger lariat supercab FX4
Occupation
Family vehicle MX officer
That's their larger version, "Discover"...the "Explore" is more my size...lower with one fold out...
ran into this on a internet deep dive. pricing is trending down.

1680100575635.png

Grumpaw

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat Sport Supercab
Occupation
Navy Vet., Retired Police Sgt.
ran into this on a internet deep dive. pricing is trending down.

1680100575635.png
Note that it's a 2018, already 5 years old. Time of year that dealers are trying to get rid of their last years models and any used rigs they have on hand, to make way for the "2023's" and the influx of used rigs that will be traded for the new units.
That particular rig that their asking $16 grand...I'd go in with an offer of $12 grand and work from there.
New or used, always go in with an offer of at least 25% less than their asking. When we ordered and bought our 2022 Jayco last year, and it was a special order, the final sticker was right at $50,000...we walked out paying $42.000 plus tax.

Also, check their web site....a new 14 footer like the one pictured starts a bit over $20,000. Don't know what options are on the 2018 your looking at, but no way is $16 grand a good price, especially on a 5 year, going on 6 year old unit.
Sponsored

Last edited: