First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat 4x4, 2017 Escape Titanium
Occupation
Executive Pastor
I’m about 4 hours away, just north of Mobile. I haven’t seen one around here. Nothing. Had to go all the way to McAllen Tx last week to just see 2 in the wild.

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Hyundai Accent, 2001 Ford F-150, 2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Saber Lariat
Anyone here in Tallahassee? I’ve seen a handful of Rangers around town and I’m curious if any of them belong to members here.
I live in Southeast Alabama, but travel frequently back & forth to Tallahassee to see my son. You may see my Saber Ranger around sometime. I have noticed quite a few Rangers in the Tallahassee area.

OP
OP
Powers303

Powers303

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lightning Blue 2020 Ranger XLT FX4
I live in Southeast Alabama, but travel frequently back & forth to Tallahassee to see my son. You may see my Saber Ranger around sometime. I have noticed quite a few Rangers in the Tallahassee area.
Is it the supercab? If so I’ve seen you a couple times around!

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Is it the supercab? If so I’ve seen you a couple times around!
No, mine is a Supercrew. But, if you do see me....give me a honk & a wave! My back plate says BTRSCH. I named my Ranger "Butterscotch". Love my Ranger! :inlove:

OP
OP
Powers303

Powers303

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lightning Blue 2020 Ranger XLT FX4
No, mine is a Supercrew. But, if you do see me....give me a honk & a wave! My back plate says BTRSCH. I named my Ranger "Butterscotch". Love my Ranger! :inlove:
I’ll keep my eye out, about the only stand out thing on mine is the bright red weather guard sticker on my toolbox.... for now ?

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I’ll keep my eye out, about the only stand out thing on mine is the bright red weather guard sticker on my toolbox.... for now ?
Yeah, I'm wanting to add 3 black stripes (claw marks?) to one front corner of my Ranger. A member on here named Manny has a Black Ranger with red marks like I want. His looks great. There are 3 Saber Rangers in my town & I want mine to stand out a little. :)

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Also look for the dancing turkey mounted on her antenna. :turkey:?