Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase
65A41D7D-C1EE-43D2-9F68-21F2E3CA0E96.jpeg

new to the forums. Got mine new from Braden’s in Kingston Dec 2020. Almost 10k on her now. Drive to Lake Huron every other weekend......
Welcome to the forum and enjoy that new truck Tyler. If I see your shiny black Lariat up on Hwy 21, I’ll be sure to wave. Where do you usually go to on the lake? I’m usually hanging out in Kincardine on the weekends...

D9E06DF6-0739-444C-95A7-13D5D7276430.jpeg
Sponsored

FloggingBishop

First Name
Tyler W
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4
Occupation
Operator
Welcome to the forum and enjoy that new truck Tyler. If I see your shiny black Lariat up on Hwy 21, I’ll be sure to wave. Where do you usually go to on the lake? I’m usually hanging out in Kincardine on the weekends...

D9E06DF6-0739-444C-95A7-13D5D7276430.jpeg
In Port, but go to Kincardine a bit as well. For sure give the honk and wave! A few little rangers up there now. Peninsula Ford had a sweet ‘21 on the lot with the raptor grille already installed.

look for the polar bear sticker on the back windshield for sure!

meditation: I had Truck Toys by Walkerton install my tonneau cover, they seem like good folks

FloggingBishop

First Name
Tyler W
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Operator
I parked next to a silver ranger at Costco and when I came out we had the damper talk lol. So funny.
I have had a few people stop and talk to me. A city worker tried to sell me his carpet floor mats for his ‘19 Ranger. I did also try to sell him an AFE quantum air filter and scoop too tho...

FULLSCALE

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4 Supercrew, 2011 Mazda 3 Sport GT-E, 1968 Ford Mustang
meditation: I had Truck Toys by Walkerton install my tonneau cover, they seem like good folks
Been quite a few years since I’ve been in there but my Dad and Uncle have bought stuff there over the years and it was always a good place to deal with back then. I don’t get up that way much but was just by there a week or so ago to pick up some pizza at The Old Garage in Walkerton!

FloggingBishop

First Name
Tyler W
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Operator
Been quite a few years since I’ve been in there but my Dad and Uncle have bought stuff there over the years and it was always a good place to deal with back then. I don’t get up that way much but was just by there a week or so ago to pick up some pizza at The Old Garage in Walkerton!
Really is a lonely place up here isn’t it! I’m up in Port every other weekend or so. Keep an eye out! I also have red “Ranger” inserts on the tailgate. Pretty obvious it’s me!

XxMASEMxX

First Name
Jesus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT Sport
I had my winter wheels and tires installed today. The American Racing AR 915 wheels and Toyo Observe Si6 tires.

No real snow in the forecast for a little while, so I will have to wait to comment on how they perform on the Ranger in the snow.

I know the Toyo”s were excellent on my SUV.

898F0F1C-398F-4A0E-9E36-75A2D96F8DB5.jpeg

4DBD8741-143A-4A41-85D5-970617524637.jpeg

5CC2534A-A320-4FE3-8D8C-E8A2690C472C.jpeg

44DF4500-16B5-475C-976D-7D5F87A6FB59.jpeg
+30 offset?

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase
The various wheel sites say offset is 15.
Hi Gary, I hope you’re enjoying the awesome Spring that’s in full force these days. I know I am.

That’s a great looking “winter beater” set of wheels you have. It’s certainly time to switch those over and you might find your exact offset information when you do. My last two sets of wheels had their specs on a sticker on the inside of the wheel. Your tire dealer invoice will likely have the spec as well.

Now, if we can just keep the pollen, maple keys, and robins away from our trucks!

Swingpure

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger XLT Sport
Hi Gary, I hope you’re enjoying the awesome Spring that’s in full force these days. I know I am.

That’s a great looking “winter beater” set of wheels you have. It’s certainly time to switch those over and you might find your exact offset information when you do. My last two sets of wheels had their specs on a sticker on the inside of the wheel. Your tire dealer invoice will likely have the spec as well.

Now, if we can just keep the pollen, maple keys, and robins away from our trucks!
I changed over to my OEM wheels last April, because of the great spring and was about to use the new jack, torque wrench, power bar and torque wrench. It all worked very well.

We had an early batch of pollen, but the main event of the pine pollen is yet to come. I did have my truck sparkling clean, but I left it out one night and with the pollen and a brief rain it was not so pristine looking anymore.

i hauled a concrete mixer a few days ago from Sudbury, after the lockdown was lifted. I had it strapped down so well, I think it would have stayed on if the truck was upside down. I meant to take a picture, but forgot in the loading and unloading rush.

Is your wife starting to feel better?

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase
I changed over to my OEM wheels last April, because of the great spring and was about to use the new jack, torque wrench, power bar and torque wrench. It all worked very well.

We had an early batch of pollen, but the main event of the pine pollen is yet to come. I did have my truck sparkling clean, but I left it out one night and with the pollen and a brief rain it was not so pristine looking anymore.

i hauled a concrete mixer a few days ago from Sudbury, after the lockdown was lifted. I had it strapped down so well, I think it would have stayed on if the truck was upside down. I meant to take a picture, but forgot in the loading and unloading rush.

Is your wife starting to feel better?
Hate the pollen! Too bad you didn’t get shots of that mixer - I often do, or haul, something interesting with my truck and only think about taking pictures after it’s all over. I guess there’s always next time.

Thanks for asking about my wife Gary - I wish I could say yes but there’s been no improvement and a bit of a downturn. So, we’ll do whatever is needed to adjust.

I’ve shortened my work week to three days so I can spend more time with her. It was better for her when I was fulfilling a Corporate Communications contract and working from home. Now that I’m back to my contractor gig, it’s pretty lonely for her stuck at home in bed while I’m working. I’m able to pick jobs close to our house so I can come home to make her lunch and take her for appointments, tests, etc.

With the shorter week, we’ll escape to the cottage so she can relax by the lake and we can be together all day long for six or seven days in a stretch.

I guess you could say I’m semi-retired with a full-time caregiver job on the side. It’s not so bad given the location - we’re right on Lake Huron in Kincardine.

310B53B0-82EC-4202-A154-B5C9E1497107.jpeg

D71BEF1C-4255-4940-B5F7-4FE76B76BE32.jpeg

Last edited:

Swingpure

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hate the pollen! Too bad you didn’t get shots of that mixer - I often do, or haul, something interesting with my truck and only think about taking pictures after it’s all over. I guess there’s always next time.

Thanks for asking about my wife Gary - I wish I could say yes but there’s been no improvement and a bit of a downturn. So, we’ll do whatever is needed to adjust.

I’ve shortened my work week to three days so I can spend more time with her. It was better for her when I was fulfilling a Corporate Communications contract and working from home. Now that I’m back to my contractor gig, it’s pretty lonely for her stuck at home in bed while I’m working. I’m able to pick jobs close to our house so I can come home to make her lunch and take her for appointments, tests, etc.

With the shorter week, we’ll escape to the cottage so she can relax by the lake and we can be together all day long for six or seven days in a stretch.

I guess you could say I’m semi-retired with a full-time caregiver job on the side. It’s not so bad given the location - we’re right on Lake Huron in Kincardine.

310B53B0-82EC-4202-A154-B5C9E1497107.jpeg

D71BEF1C-4255-4940-B5F7-4FE76B76BE32.jpeg
Sorry to hear she is not improving quickly, hopefully that will come.

Beautiful spot at your cottage!

This was the first weekend in six months that we had the Grandkids up at our place on the Lake. Lots of swimming, knee boarding, fishing and hugs. It was the first time for a car seat in the back of the Ranger.

Swingpure

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I put in a 7” spacer on the bed floor to make sure the concrete mixer motor did not go through the rear window.

I am considering a back rack to protect it in the future. I need an adapter so it will fit with my Extang Trifecta tonneau cover.

9D252495-1FB0-484B-A0FB-2A2C17ACBE5A.jpeg
Sponsored