port43

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Website
childrescuecoalition.org
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger STX FX4, 2017 Lincoln MKX, 2008 Harley XL 1200N, 1972 Pontiac LeMans Convertible
Occupation
Secret agent, man
OP
OP
Hoosier Daddy

Hoosier Daddy

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger FX4
Well I've never even used my Sun Joe yet and already upgraded/accessorized it! I got a higher quality spray gun for it. Got a MTM SGS28 and the lance. Impressed with the quality and like the fact I will be able to attach my TriNova form cannon to the gun itself. I didn't like the feel of it hanging off the end of the lance of the Sun Joe.

Tomorrow the quick attachments for the unit should come. Ready for Spring........

Dan

IMG_0392.jpg

IMG_0393.jpg

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Well I've never even used my Sun Joe yet and already upgraded/accessorized it! I got a higher quality spray gun for it. Got a MTM SGS28 and the lance. Impressed with the quality and like the fact I will be able to attach my TriNova form cannon to the gun itself. I didn't like the feel of it hanging off the end of the lance of the Sun Joe.

Tomorrow the quick attachments for the unit should come. Ready for Spring........

Dan

IMG_0392.jpg

IMG_0393.jpg
I thought about getting a different wand but I just got quick disconnects for the Sun Joe wand and it works out great. Sometimes when they're to short it's harder to reach the middle of the roof and you have more chances to scratch your truck because you're closer so just be aware of that. Also when you trigger the gun with the tip on it you should always point it away from the truck (or whatever you're washing) because sometimes they don't seat all the way and come flying off. I usually just point it towards the ground away from the truck.

I had a commercial power washing business when I lived back east. I've seen my share of people washing houses and the tips come off and right through the windows or denting the doors of their vehicles.

IMG_3519.jpg
Sponsored