First Name
Jes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Occupation
Nerd
Have you looked into wedge campers? I can't recommend GFC but there are others and they give you many places to mount lights
@myothercarizahearse why can’t you recommend GFC?

@Rhino what’s your instagram? As a fellow Blue Heeler wrangler, I like seeing others try and keep theirs occupied ?
Sponsored

Rhino

First Name
jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 SR5 access cab, 98 Civic ej7, 2003 KLX400s
Occupation
professional anime watcher!
Vehicle Showcase

@Rhino what’s your instagram? As a fellow Blue Heeler wrangler, I like seeing others try and keep theirs occupied ?
thats odd someone cant recommend gfc when they are amazing setups...

fakepro_2013 mine is a pup atm i lost my full grown heeler about a month or so ago sadly

myothercarizahearse

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger STX 4x4 w/ GFC V2, 1987 Caddy hearse
Occupation
Unretired
there is a reason they are the lowest priced wedge camper on the market. it's a nice design but you can tell it's the lowest priced wedge camper on the market by the quality of the product. but the non-existent customer service is better than what you would expect from the lowest priced wedge camper on the market. I'm not saying I don't use, abuse and enjoy mine, but it's the lowest priced wedge camper on the market and apparently I have the ONLY GFC ever to come from the factory and NOT leak like the lowest priced wedge camper on the market. but I digress, they are cheaply made

Noface

First Name
Jes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Occupation
Nerd
You really seem bent about it being "The lowest priced wedge camper on the market". I think its priced fairly well considering the minimalist but rugged mindset they focus on.

I have yet to hear of anyone complaining about leaking inside the V2 tent outside of standard condensation issues. Most leaking issues are with the actual camper where it sits on the bed of the truck. Considering the design, this is no diff than a typical topper, especially on a ranger. Most people address this with some type of strip or RTV.

This is moot though as the OP already has his bed rack / platform built out and is looking to do a slide out (clever btw) RTT. If thats the case the standard GFC RTT seems almost perfect considering the design / construction of the current build out.
Sponsored