Rl.hill421

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT
Vehicle Showcase
So strange. This happened to me today but I don’t even have Wade installed in my iPhone. I just use regular Navigation on my phone. If it happens again I’ll try some of these suggestions though and see!
Sponsored

TexasBandit07

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4
Occupation
Tech Engineer
Waze appears to have pushed an update today, but it doesn’t mention anything with CarPlay/Sync fixes. The version is 4.62.2 and is only about the car moving properly during a turn. They could have it in pre-production for final testing before releasing it, so we might see it on the next update push (whenever that is).

Trey1940

First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Fiesta ST, 2019 Ranger Lariat FX4 Sport
The quicker fix than making a call is pressing the Voice Control button once to activate it, and then again immediately to cancel it (about a second later). Siri will activate and then immediately deactivate and Audio Volume returns.

I have a 19 with the leaked 3.4 update and that's worked for me and everyone I've told about the fix.

MillerLite87

First Name
Miller
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat
The quicker fix than making a call is pressing the Voice Control button once to activate it, and then again immediately to cancel it (about a second later). Siri will activate and then immediately deactivate and Audio Volume returns.

I have a 19 with the leaked 3.4 update and that's worked for me and everyone I've told about the fix.
There was an update from Waze a day or so ago and so far mine has been working properly,

Trey1940

First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Fiesta ST, 2019 Ranger Lariat FX4 Sport
There was an update from Waze a day or so ago and so far mine has been working properly,
Huh, I noticed it worked fine today but I only drove my truck once so I thought it was just the one in 5 times it worked, glad it's fixed!
Sponsored