Stage 3's April 2020 Deals and Discounts!

OP
OP
Jason@Stage3

Jason@Stage3

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.stage3motorsports.com
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 5.0L
Occupation
Web Team Overlord
Jason: Order#316406 Paid Pay Pal
Yesterday 6-18-20 I ordered on line from Stage 3 Motorsports 2 ea. 2019-2020 Ranger Eibach Rear Pro-Truck Sport Shocks E60-35-048-01-01 Called today Friday 6-19-20 to find out turn around on when to expect them.....To my surprise OFFice CLOSED.....What is going on & would I be better to have you cancel my order? Need them for trip soon....Please Advise!
We are in Arizona. Arizona does not do Daylight Saving's Time, and we are on Pacific Standard Time. Our phones will not be active until our official opening time of 8:30am PST.

Looking at your order, it looks like you place it in the afternoon. We have received it, and it should be processed this morning. They're in stock at our Kentucky warehouse, so they should get to you fairly quick. If I were to guess (and this is just a guess), you'll probably seem them by Tuesday, possibly Wednesday depending on how bad delays are at your local hub due to COVID.

If you have any further questions, would like to cancel, or need anything else, please PM me directly, per the sticky.
Sponsored

Chuck Lau

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger...2005 Mustang Steeda
Occupation
Retired
We are in Arizona. Arizona does not do Daylight Saving's Time, and we are on Pacific Standard Time. Our phones will not be active until our official opening time of 8:30am PST.

Looking at your order, it looks like you place it in the afternoon. We have received it, and it should be processed this morning. They're in stock at our Kentucky warehouse, so they should get to you fairly quick. If I were to guess (and this is just a guess), you'll probably seem them by Tuesday, possibly Wednesday depending on how bad delays are at your local hub due to COVID.

If you have any further questions, would like to cancel, or need anything else, please PM me directly, per the sticky.
Jason Thank You so much for the reply......I forgot you were in AZ. secondly I like to purchase from Sponsors like Stage 3.....I have bought from you before for my Mustang Needs as well....I will be patient...Kentucky is close to home so Please follow up for me & we will let the shipment take it's course.....First of next week is perfect....Thanks Again;
Chuck

Chuck Lau

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger...2005 Mustang Steeda
Occupation
Retired

Jason:
UPS Just dropped Off My Order 316406 for (2) Two Rear Eibach Pro Shocks.....GUESS What.....ONLY ONE in the Box Just like the rest of the Forum Members......Prior to Shipment I Reminded REY in Customer Service to PLEASE ship BOTH Shocks......Hell No!

OP
OP
Jason@Stage3

Jason@Stage3

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 5.0L
Occupation
Web Team Overlord
Jason:
UPS Just dropped Off My Order 316406 for (2) Two Rear Eibach Pro Shocks.....GUESS What.....ONLY ONE in the Box Just like the rest of the Forum Members......Prior to Shipment I Reminded REY in Customer Service to PLEASE ship BOTH Shocks......Hell No!
Hey Chuck,

Sorry, but I can't engage with you across multiple threads. If you'd like, we can take this to PMs and I can dig a little deeper with you and see what the issue is.

ngarre2

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariet FX4
Those coupons won't be valid on anything that's currently part of our sales.

As for the Eibach vs. Fox, the kit components aren't really equivalent, so that's where most of the price difference comes from.

The Eibachs use steel shock bodies, and the front struts don't come with an upper mount, so you have to transfer over your stock mount and isolators. The lower mounts are likewise steel and welded to the bodies. The front struts use machined grooves for the ride height settings, instead of being threaded for a large potion of the body, which saves machining time at the expense of ride height fine-tuning. The shocks and struts themselves are still nice, gas-charged monotubes and provide an excellent bump in performance on and off-road that most Ranger owners will be happy with.

The Foxs use aluminum bodies, and the front coilovers use billet aluminum for the upper and lower mounts for increased strength. The spring is pre-installed and features a higher rate than stock for additional energy absorption. The rear shocks use a billet lower mount on the shaft, but the upper is integrated into the body instead of being welded on after the fact -- again, for strength. The front coilovers are threaded about 60% up the bodies, allowing you to fine-tune ride height (though that's a lot easier on paper). You still get a gas-charged, monotube set of coilovers and shocks that most Ranger owners will be happy with, but can be pushed a bit harder than a kit like the Eibachs.

TL;DR: the Foxs are more expensive, because there's more to them materially, in labor, and in capability.

Not that the Eibach's are bad. If you predominately use your truck on the street and just go camping/hunting/fishing a few times a year on decent forest roads, the Eibachs will be more than enough. It's just up to you to be honest about what you actually use your truck for so you don't end up overspending.
I know this is old but how do the adjustable Eibach 2.0 compare to the Fox 2.0's

OP
OP
Jason@Stage3

Jason@Stage3

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 5.0L
Occupation
Web Team Overlord
I know this is old but how do the adjustable Eibach 2.0 compare to the Fox 2.0's
Unfortunately, we haven't had the opportunity to try the Eibach 2.0s on either a Ranger or an F150 yet to do a comparo.

On paper, I could see the Eibach's not having quite as soft as a ride, but they make up for it a bit by squeezing out some extra ride height.

We're hoping to get a set of Eibach 2.0s on a truck here soon, since "on paper" and "real world" are two very different things.
Sponsored