First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Not to worry brother. Chit happens. We take that chance every time we buy a new vehicle. The engines going into the Bronco have both been around for a long time, and have proven their reliability. But, of course we know there is no promises.

BTW, it's gonna take so long for us to get our Broncos I'll bet the hoopla will have died down, and we won't have to worry about those touchy, feelie people. :)
You're right but there seems to be more and more issues every day. I'm sure you've seen the one with the manual tranny getting towed back to the dealer. This was a huge reason I 99 mine and as much as I'd love one now I don't want the headaches that come with a first year vehicle. I was criticized on B6G last year when I said that and most said "that's what a warranty is for". Sure but it's still a PITA having to deal with these problems and you'd better hope your dealer even has a rental to loan you now.

Another thing to keep in mind is we're only seeing the problems from those on the forum. How many more are having these problems that are not on there? Another 10%, 20% we have no idea. I sure hope you're right that things will be worked out by then. Although with our luck we'll be in the first batch of '22's being built in December. ?
Sponsored

FoD

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4 Chrome Iconic Silver
Occupation
COO of Dave's DeeZee Enterprising
Vehicle Showcase
The Area51 is the only other color I was looking at other than the Oxford White. I saw a Bronco Sport in that color and it looked great!

As silly as this may sound this was another reason I wouldn't want one right now. I do not want to have to worry that every time I go somewhere there will be people touching it and putting their hands all over it while I'm inside a store. I can see people leaning over it and scratching it or driving up close along side it trying to take pictures. I'll wait for the hoopla to wear off and I'm sure there will still be some looking but not as much as now when they're so rare.

I was lucky that back in December 2020 we got to see these at our local dealer. They were there for one day before going to the off road show in Scottsdale. We were able to climb all around them and open the hood and take measurements.

IMG_3419.jpg

IMG_3441.jpg
I have a special rusty all metal shopping cart that I found dumped in a vacant lot by a landfill that I'll bring to your inaugural mall lot parking experience...?

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
I have a special rusty all metal shopping cart that I found dumped in a vacant lot by a landfill that I'll bring to your inaugural mall lot parking experience...?
And you wonder why I don't invite you over? ?

wanted33

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
Old used up LEO
You're right but there seems to be more and more issues every day. I'm sure you've seen the one with the manual tranny getting towed back to the dealer. This was a huge reason I 99 mine and as much as I'd love one now I don't want the headaches that come with a first year vehicle. I was criticized on B6G last year when I said that and most said "that's what a warranty is for". Sure but it's still a PITA having to deal with these problems and you'd better hope your dealer even has a rental to loan you now.

Another thing to keep in mind is we're only seeing the problems from those on the forum. How many more are having these problems that are not on there? Another 10%, 20% we have no idea. I sure hope you're right that things will be worked out by then. Although with our luck we'll be in the first batch of '22's being built in December. ?
I can't argue with any of that my friend. It is a roll of the dice, and I'm hoping we don't come up with snake eyes. :)
Sponsored