Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4 Chrome Iconic Silver
Occupation
COO of Dave's DeeZee Enterprising
Vehicle Showcase
Lifted this from Fox.com (get over it):

"...Sales of the Ford Bronco will help support a new conservation fund being established by the automaker.

The Bronco Wild Fund will be funded by a portion of the profits generated by Bronco SUV and merchandise sales with a goal of raising $5 million each year.

filson.jpg

The money will be donated to a wide array of reforestation, trail management, outdoor adventure and educational programs aimed at helping to preserve America’s wilderness.

“The Bronco Wild Fund will help Bronco owners and off-road enthusiasts connect with the outdoors on a deeper, more personal level – ultimately enabling them to become responsible stewards of our nation’s treasures,” Bronco brand marketing manager Mark Grueber said...."

More for the great pic, but the concept of what Ford is doing is also a boon. :like:
Sponsored

snorlax

First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT
Occupation
Parts Advisor

"...Sales of the Ford Bronco will help support a new conservation fund being established by the automaker.

The Bronco Wild Fund will be funded by a portion of the profits generated by Bronco SUV and merchandise sales with a goal of raising $5 million each year.

filson.jpg

The money will be donated to a wide array of reforestation, trail management, outdoor adventure and educational programs aimed at helping to preserve America’s wilderness.

“The Bronco Wild Fund will help Bronco owners and off-road enthusiasts connect with the outdoors on a deeper, more personal level – ultimately enabling them to become responsible stewards of our nation’s treasures,” Bronco brand marketing manager Mark Grueber said...."

More for the great pic, but the concept of what Ford is doing is also a boon. :like:
This is awesome, definitely a good PR decision that doesn't only help get their numbers up but to actually have an impact.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee

filson.jpg

I just got this video from Bronco Nation highlighting the Filson Fire Crew Bronco above.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1634

I just got this video from Bronco Nation highlighting the Filson Fire Crew Bronco above.

My brother, who is looking at a Bronco for himself, saw this concept and was wondering if he could request a trade in on his current 2019 Ram US Forest Service truck for this Forest Service rig. haha

wanted33

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
Old used up LEO
I can just imagine that interior after a couple working fires. :)

Seriously I am impressed with Ford setting up a conservation fund. Living close to the Uhwarrie National Forrest with all of it's great trails, I know for a fact they do run short on funds to keep things in order a lot of times. That fund should help (I hope).
Sponsored