Shuttle trucks!

Deleted member 1634

Nice! Fatbikes are so much fun
I wasn't sold on them until I tried one. But I love biking, might be favorite outdoor activity, and here in Northern Minnesota we don't always get enough snow to XC ski or snowshoe like I used to do in the UP of Michigan. The fatbike is so nice I just use it for off pavement trails all year round now.

CB750F

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru BRZ / SCAB Ranger XLT/FX4 & various motos
Occupation
Human
This is one reason I got a SCAB, 6 foot bed. I bought 2 of these & bolted them on a 2x12.
If u check my pic you can see our 2 bikes in the bed.
Bikes fit perfectly with tailgate up.

1639154308819.png

Deleted member 1634

Spent the early part of this week out in the North Dakota badlands biking a portion of the Maah Daah Hey trail. The Ranger, the teardrop, my fat bike, my dog Charlie all made for a wonderful biking adventure setup, transport, and basecamp!

IMG_20220404_111426444.jpg

IMG_20220404_122747267.jpg

IMG_20220404_094829166_HDR.jpg

IMG_20220404_120040317_HDR.jpg

Arly

First Name
Arlyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT super cab (dog space)
Occupation
trails maintenance
Oh ya, been there done that, but the last time was a few years back. Have you got down to the newer southern portion? Please post more pics. Here is some from our trips.
MDH 05 Day 1 Arlyn.jpg
MDH A&S tandem.jpg

Deleted member 1634

Oh ya, been there done that, but the last time was a few years back. Have you got down to the newer southern portion? Please post more pics. Here is some from our trips.
MDH 05 Day 1 Arlyn.jpg
MDH A&S tandem.jpg
Southern portion of the trail? Or southern portion of Teddy Roosevelt NP? This is my first time doing anything on the Maah Daah Hey. I used to really be into biking, but it's fallen to the wayside a bit over the last 5 years or so. I'm trying to get back into it and definitely plan on hitting up a bunch of trails around going forward, including more Maah Daah Hey.
Teddy Roosevelt is one of my favorite parks. I've been a half dozen times or so. Every time I've gone there's been barely any people there, which is ideal for me, and also makes it feel a lot more natural and wild. And since it's only a days drive away from where I live, and such a different environment than the dense forests and lakes we have around here, it makes for a great mind cleanser long weekend to mix things up and reset.

Arly

First Name
Arlyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
trails maintenance
I few years ago they added another 20 or so miles to the southern end of the Maah Daah Hey. Seems it connects to the Burning Coal vein campground. We stated there the last time we were there. I'll look for pics.

Arly

First Name
Arlyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
trails maintenance
Found some taken while at the Burning Coal vein CG on our dogs blog. Below is some pics taken there. Our buddy lived in Dickinson at that time.
burningcoal848.jpg
burningcoal832.jpg

burningcoal29.jpg
Sponsored