Show me your aftermarket chrome wheels please.

Sandman Ranger

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT Crew Cab 4x4 Saber
Occupation
Lead Process Engineer
I am also not a black wheel fan but I really like the FX4 magnetic wheels. They are dark but look great with Saber. Loved my polished aluminum 97’ F150 wheels also. Best long term performance. Had 23 years, looked good.

391FDD9A-06A0-4128-BB72-808F248F3051.jpeg

Kevin Franklin

First Name
Tinmender1963
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda FT500. Honda 700SC. 2019 Ford Ranger Sport. 2014 Ford Focus ST. 2017 Ford Escape Titanium. 1994 Ford Ranger Splash. 1986 Ford Mustang GT Splash
Occupation
Damn good question. A lot of different things
Vehicle Showcase
I would say you will have to go OE for those. There is not much out there in chrome in the aftermarket world.

Kevin Franklin

First Name
Tinmender1963
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda FT500. Honda 700SC. 2019 Ford Ranger Sport. 2014 Ford Focus ST. 2017 Ford Escape Titanium. 1994 Ford Ranger Splash. 1986 Ford Mustang GT Splash
Occupation
Damn good question. A lot of different things
Vehicle Showcase
Check out Helo wheels HE918C

slowmachine

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Wrangler, waiting for a Ranger PHEV
Searching for refurbished/refinished OE wheels shows a fair amount of inventory, considering that there are only two years of production. For the chrome, though, I think that refinishing will be much more expensive than painted wheels, and it may be a challenge to match the precise color of the chrome without buying four wheels. There are some advertised as take-offs for as little as $1,000/set.

It’s not the greatest interface, but I have used car-part.com for more than 20 years. It connects you directly to salvage yards, and you can have parts shipped to you if they are too far away for pickup. This is big business, and I’ve known a few repair shops that use it as their primary source for replacement parts. Some yards don’t want to deal with retail sales, so it might help to cultivate a relationship with a local independent shop.

RangerJohn

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Supercab
Occupation
Chief Maintenance Engineer
I have found some wheels that I like but just haven't pulled the trigger yet. Seems like I keep finding black wheels and thinking why don't they sell these in polished or machined finishes. I have been dealing with some more important issues. Still need to get my Eibach's installed too... lol

Jms81661

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 XLT Ranger Sport
Occupation
Truck Driver
Pro Comp has some cool chrome or polished. I too am old, I guess, and I do not like the black out look. Personal taste, but also "everyone" is doing it. I'm also sick n tired of only finding spoked rims. Ugh...hate them. That's why I'm edging towards Pro Comp. Although the polished look cool, they're a lot if work in upkeep. At least that's what I hear.