Flowgod

First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger XL
Thanks! Offset is +20
Any cutting to get the +20 offset to fit? Looking at wheels that are +20 and wondering if they fit without modification to the crash bars
Sponsored

Kaladin

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Sport 4x4 SuperCab
Any cutting to get the +20 offset to fit? Looking at wheels that are +20 and wondering if they fit without modification to the crash bars
No, not with my setup.

Kaladin

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Sport 4x4 SuperCab
Thanks Ron! One other quick question. What size lift do you have?
I have the Ford Performance Fox kit, came at 2" and I bumped it up to about 2.5".

wanted33

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
Old used up LEO
@Msfitoy OK Sid, you know how much I like you Ranger. I'm subbing to this thread as I have big Bronco on order, and the Fuel Shok wheel is the front running for it as of now. I'll need these pics to get the OK from the bride. It's so much easier when the wife like your choice of accessories. I've taught her well, and she is quite the gearhead in her own right. So, I like to get her thoughts on the accessories I buy. :)

wanted33

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Old used up LEO
@Msfitoy, Sid, I gave her a choice between the fuel Ammo, and the Shok. I let her look at both the Bronze and the Anthracite of each by way of pictures on the internet, plus yours here. It was touch, and go for awhile with a lot of indecision. But, in the end she liked the Shok in Anthracite the best. She said the Bronze just didn't seem to go with the Area 51 color along with the black bumpers and accents of the Bronco. And, that the Shok gave it a more subdued, simple and retro look. I couldn't argue with that logic at all. Now it's just a long wait for the Bronco to be built which will most likely be the middle of next year. Luckily the dealer I'm buying from has a performance shop on site, and they deal in Fuel wheels. They will also give me a credit for the factory wheels if I want, and I do. I'll get with you when it finally happens to find out how you painted the rim of the center cap red. That little bit of red really does the trick. :)

Msfitoy

First Name
Sid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger, 2003 MINI Cooper S, 2021 Honda CT125
Occupation
Automotive, Industrial Designer
Vehicle Showcase
@Msfitoy, Sid, I gave her a choice between the fuel Ammo, and the Shok. I let her look at both the Bronze and the Anthracite of each by way of pictures on the internet, plus yours here. It was touch, and go for awhile with a lot of indecision. But, in the end she liked the Shok in Anthracite the best. She said the Bronze just didn't seem to go with the Area 51 color along with the black bumpers and accents of the Bronco. And, that the Shok gave it a more subdued, simple and retro look. I couldn't argue with that logic at all. Now it's just a long wait for the Bronco to be built which will most likely be the middle of next year. Luckily the dealer I'm buying from has a performance shop on site, and they deal in Fuel wheels. They will also give me a credit for the factory wheels if I want, and I do. I'll get with you when it finally happens to find out how you painted the rim of the center cap red. That little bit of red really does the trick. :)
Good choice...I almost went with black or bronze but those trends have took off and is on every other vehicles these days...

ATL-Ranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger
Anthracite Shoks ??

C62C11E8-32D1-4734-8D2D-CB4E63432072.jpeg

wanted33

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Old used up LEO
Anthracite Shoks ??
]
C62C11E8-32D1-4734-8D2D-CB4E63432072.jpeg
Looks good my friend. That's just the right look I want. The good thing is the dealer I'm buying my Bronco from has it's own performance shop, and they sell Fuel wheels. So, I can have the wheels installed right there, and they give a credit for the factory wheels. It may not be much, but it will save me the trouble of trying to sell them myself. With the big Bronco being sparse on the ground it may take a long time to find a buyer, and I've got enough crap spread around my basement already. :)

Last edited:

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Looks good my friend. That's just the right look I want. The good thing is the dealer I'm buying my Bronco from has it's own performance shop, and they sell Fuel wheels. So, I can have the wheels installed right there, and they give a credit for the factory wheels. It may not be much, but it will save me the trouble of trying to sell them myself. With the big Bronco being sparse on the ground it may tale a long time to find a buyer, and I've got enough crap spread around my basement already. :)
Jim, Have you thought about putting an ad in the B6G for sale forum? With all the Granger orders I'd bet you could sell them easily (for more money too) to someone looking to upgrade theirs. You have plenty of time to put the feelers out and if there's no takers then take the credit from Granger. Just the Polish side of me thinking on how to make an extra buck. ;)

Jrel209

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT crew cab
Hey yall, i just got these wheels in the mail and now just waiting on the wildpeaks to get both installed. But im curious if anyone knows if this combo will in fact rub? I do have the fox leveling kit installed which lifted the front an approx 2”.

fuelshok d666 17x9 +20 offset with 275/70 wildpeaks.

i should be getting them installed by weeks end and if i need to get aftermarket intrusion beams i might as wel get them ordered now.

Msfitoy

First Name
Sid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Even with a 2.5-3" lift, +20 (assuming you're sizing 285/70-17) still needs all bars removed...I slide mine out, no cutting...

Jrel209

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT crew cab
Even with a 2.5-3" lift, +20 (assuming you're sizing 285/70-17) still needs all bars removed...I slide mine out, no cutting...
i ended up with bds intrusion bars, and still sticking with 275/70r17 unless i begin doing more difficult offroading, i think that will perfect for me. Pretty stoked though i get them installed later today.

Msfitoy

First Name
Sid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
I love the way it turned out, ive always wanted blonze wheels.

74334FB5-6F23-478E-BA79-84C36D182B0F.jpeg

5357C996-EA84-40EA-AC09-31718BE583FA.jpeg
Beauty...I would've gone with bronze if I had chosen black...which I almost did...
Sponsored