First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger XLT FX4
Occupation
Retired
I just wanted to put this out there for those who dont have a way to use a Hi-Lift Jack. Many of us have either a lift or leveling kit on the Ranger. With thay said if you.go too high you won't be able to use the factory jack anymore. Due to this you have to Cary another jack around(Hi-Lift or Floor Jack). Well I did find this( https://safejacks.com/ ) a while back and plan to get myself one later on for my Pathfinder(dont have a way to use the Hi-Lift). I thought others might be interested in the option.
Nice kit, much more tidy than my bits.

I have a beefy bottle jack, a second scissor jack and some 6x8 blocks.
Sponsored

NotBudule

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT
You have no idea how many uses there are for dampers. :shock::lipssealed:?
Oh I do , I'm a "closet" damper guy really , love the damn things , just don't want anybody to know it ... I do applaud your bravery on the matter ? and standing up for the (insert clever letters here) community ...

Megawatt

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Unicycle.
Occupation
I make electricity
Bottle jack with an axle attachment is the easy button. Just remember to store the bottle jack upright.

I have never seen the air bag work as advertised in real life. Neat idea but every time someone brings it out we have spent more time trying to get it to lift the vehicle. It takes up more space than you realize.
Sponsored