Selling Stock Lariat Fx4 Wheels/Tires/Suspension - 100 Miles New (Dallas)

Bzmustang13

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4
Question folks: Just got my Performance package level 2 installed from Ford (Will post picks this weekend) so I drove away with my stock 17'' magnetic wheels/Hankook tires/Fx4 Off-road suspension and they all have about 100 miles on them.

Any suggestions for selling these? If you are in North Texas and want a spare set for your truck for cheaper than Ford prices, let me know. However, what have you all found to be the best avenues for an easy, but not giveaway, sale? Tons of tire shops etc. in my area that I bet would resell them, but curious to hear from those with more experience modifying vehicles.

Thank you all.
Sponsored

slowmachine

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Wrangler, waiting for a Ranger PHEV
I have used Craigslist and eBay for both buying and selling. Lots of commercial sellers on eBay, and Craigslist has more private sales.

GregM

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Lariat 4X4
Occupation
Retired
Question folks: Just got my Performance package level 2 installed from Ford (Will post picks this weekend) so I drove away with my stock 17'' magnetic wheels/Hankook tires/Fx4 Off-road suspension and they all have about 100 miles on them.

Any suggestions for selling these? If you are in North Texas and want a spare set for your truck for cheaper than Ford prices, let me know. However, what have you all found to be the best avenues for an easy, but not giveaway, sale? Tons of tire shops etc. in my area that I bet would resell them, but curious to hear from those with more experience modifying vehicles.

Thank you all.
Brad can't wait to see the pics of your Ranger. Hope that you unload your extras also :like:

cb4017

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 F150 Rattler
Occupation
Retired USN and retired LEO
I've bought and sold tires for a few Wranglers and other vehicles. Craigslist and Facebook Marketplace have worked.

ETA: Prices can be all over the place. Depends on location, if anyone within driving distance wants them, if you're willing to ship and so on.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Bzmustang13

Bzmustang13

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4
what size rims and tires are these? I'm stuck between 275/70 r18 or 275/65 r18. Tires are Grabber ATX. Fox stage 1 2.0 suspension upgrade = 2" of lift.
265/70/17 I believe. It’s all the “From Ford” parts: BF GOODRICH on the 17” raptor wheels and the Fox tuned by Ford suspension. 2” level in the front. Back is stock hight aside from the taller tires.
I love it. Really doesn’t need to be any taller unless you are serious off-roading. Any taller and getting into the bed would be a real pain. Anyone else hate how small the foothold on the back bumper is?

andybj

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Lariat, Rapid Red
Are you willing to ship the wheels? If so, pm me.
Sponsored