SABER Ranger Club Thread

EcoRanger

First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT 301A SuperCrew 4X4 2015 Ecoboost Mustang 50 Year Appereance Package convertible
Vehicle Showcase
such a great color. I wish you didn't have to buy the sport package in order to get it though. if ford would have offered the ranger in another non standard color like this I probably would have got it.
I like Saber probably would have picked over HPR but I don't like the looks of the sport appearance package
Sponsored

StAugKid

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Fiesta ST
Occupation
Assistant Manager Kay Jewelers
such a great color. I wish you didn't have to buy the sport package in order to get it though. if ford would have offered the ranger in another non standard color like this I probably would have got it.
I like that Lead Foot color that the new F150 comes in. It would look sharp on the Ranger. I like how Chrysler has so many unusual colors. I've seen the Ram in lime green, flat orange, black with gold flakes, metallic brown, etc.

Pflip

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Corvette 19 Ranger Lariat
The Brand new Mustang GT 500 and its tow vehicle! :crackup: SuperCab to boot

IMG_0131.jpeg

Droid_Junky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang
Looks great! So glad I went with this color.

Floyd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ranger SCab,'16 Connect,'95 MustangGT,'50 Ford
In the bed? No... I was thinking the same thing because in photos they do seem to.
I wonder if the boxes with the spray-ln bedliner are somehow unique... or the 6ft box?

SlinkyFriend

First Name
Roberto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford Focus
I wonder if the boxes with the spray-ln bedliner are somehow unique... or the 6ft box?
I was thinking the same thing, but I kind of doubt it. I doubt anyone has the ford logo. Seemed like more of a marketing thing.

gfitzge2

First Name
Gregg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Focus RS, 2019 Ranger, 2021 Mustang Mach 1
Occupation
Retired Electrician
Vehicle Showcase
I was thinking the same thing, but I kind of doubt it. I doubt anyone has the ford logo. Seemed like more of a marketing thing.
I was told by a Linex dealer that the Ford logo is just a stick on piece then sprayed over. I tried to find it on the Ford parts site but couldn't.
Sponsored