Reaction score
Website
www.pmiyoshiphoto.com
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback16, Ford Ranger 11
Occupation
⭐ tender
Vehicle Showcase
I added the side bars for a handle and for extra tie down space but the kayak is going on the “accessory bars” that I have mounted across the front and back of the rack. You can kinda see the front one in that picture.

The kayak will be setting on this mount so I can slide it in from the back of the truck onto the roof. They are really easy to slide into the rail without any tools to secure them too so it’s a really easy to setup up system without having to leave a bunch of mounts on the rack.

I don’t have any pictures of the kayak loaded on yet. Everything is still frozen here in Colorado so I only test fit it a few weeks ago
Oh okay I see, awesome thanks for responding back, where pretty locked down too, but been riding through the the desert to get to the river, lake mead us shut down. I’ll be looking forward to seeing more images when the opportunity is there!!! Stay safe.
Sponsored

mark_anderson_us

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger Lariat FX4 2020
Occupation
Software Developer
Just finished installing the backbone kit and pioneer platform with room for two bikes and a Necky Manitou II 14' 8" kayak. Really impressed with the build quality and fitment options for all the add on parts.
DSC06689-8.jpg
Nice. So what the cost of the rails and basket? Easy to do DIY install?