Rhino-Rack roof platform

Rockweiler

First Name
André
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT CrewCab 4x4
For those interested: the canadian headquarters of Rhino-Rack just confirmed that they will be selling their Backbone roof top platform mounting system for the Ranger in the next few weeks. It’s a product they already sell for the ROTW Ranger.
And also for those interested my dealer confirmed from a stock unit that the roof already has the predrilled holes for mounting this base under the drip moulding, just like the ROTW Ranger.

What it looks like on the Tacoma:
D0BE5779-3AF6-4B51-A45E-D97B8FB951BE.png
Sponsored

FlRanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat
Nice!

OP
OP
Rockweiler

Rockweiler

First Name
André
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT CrewCab 4x4
IMPORTANT UPDATE:

Our Rangers ARE NOT equipped like the Euro/Aussie Wildtrak version with mounting holes for roof bars.

The dealership employee who gave me the “fake news”, obviously, isn’t employed there anymore.

LewisLegacy

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT
Vehicle Showcase
IMPORTANT UPDATE:

Our Rangers ARE NOT equipped like the Euro/Aussie Wildtrak version with mounting holes for roof bars.

The dealership employee who gave me the “fake news”, obviously, isn’t employed there anymore.
:frown:

PatrickM

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.pmiyoshiphoto.com
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback16, Ford Ranger 11
Occupation
⭐ tender
Vehicle Showcase
For those interested: the canadian headquarters of Rhino-Rack just confirmed that they will be selling their Backbone roof top platform mounting system for the Ranger in the next few weeks. It’s a product they already sell for the ROTW Ranger.
And also for those interested my dealer confirmed from a stock unit that the roof already has the predrilled holes for mounting this base under the drip moulding, just like the ROTW Ranger.

What it looks like on the Tacoma:
D0BE5779-3AF6-4B51-A45E-D97B8FB951BE.png
Looks like on stage3 Motorsport the roof rhino rack backbone is ready to ship at a fair price of 355 plus shipping!!

8DE6B021-15A8-4AE8-A058-24BCF6A2C40E.jpeg
Sponsored