Ranger XLT

JaysOnTheEDGE

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT Sport 4x4, 2021 Escape SEL AWD
Best ive done is 0% and paying invoice (their cost, not MSRP).
Do you qualify for X-plan through your employer? I was able to get X-plan on mine, 1.9 @ 72, plus the incentives at the time (this was last october) my sales associate was in his 3rd week so I started dealing with the General sales manager, then we started making progress. Not making a decision right there and walking out works wonders too for getting a few more $$ off.

Also the Sales manager told me if your spouse or domestic partner works at a qualifying X-plan partner you can get the plan price as long as you have the same residential address.

Last edited:

Juggar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GTI, 2018 Volt
Occupation
Software development.
Do you qualify for X-plan through your employer? I was able to get X-plan on mine, 1.9 @ 72, plus the incentives at the time (this was last october) my sales associate was in his 3rd week so I started dealing with the General sales manager, then we started making progress. Not making a decision right there and walking out works wonders too for getting a few more $$ off.

Also the Sales manager told me if your spouse or domestic partner works at a qualifying X-plan partner you can get the plan price as long as you have the same residential address.
The situation in the South East is so dismal I could not find any good deals.

Ended up leasing a 2020 Tacoma TRD off road maxed out options for $350 a month no money down.

Ford dealers just wouldnt work with me so I found a broker that had the hookup.

The Ford has the better drive train no doubt, but the V6 and 6 speed are fine for what im doing anyway plus the offroad capabilities are best in class.

JaysOnTheEDGE

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT Sport 4x4, 2021 Escape SEL AWD

Ended up leasing a 2020 Tacoma TRD off road maxed out options for $350 a month no money down.

The Ford has the better drive train no doubt, but the V6 and 6 speed are fine for what im doing anyway plus the offroad capabilities are best in class.
Congrats on your new Truck man, hope you enjoy it.

Deltasix109

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT

I'm in Charlotte and was able to find a decent deal on a 2019. 6,000 off MSRP and a pretty significant boost to my trade in. Sorry you weren't able to find something as well, it did take a lot of hunting a phone calls to get a real price on the 0/84. Congrats on your Tacoma though, great truck!
Sponsored

Last edited: