OffroadAlliance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.offroadalliance.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger, 2021 Raptor, 2022 F250, 2023 Bronco
Here's our new Ranger Raptor grille installation video. Looking for parts for your Ranger? Give us a call at 888-466-8991 or shoot us a PM. We've got a few of these grilles in stock!

Ranger Accessories and Exterior Parts ---->>>> OFFROADALLIANCE.COM

Sponsored

fah3

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat
Vehicle Showcase
I bought the Offroad Alliance Ranger Raptor Grille and give it a huge thumbs up. It's just the right upgrade to make your Ranger stand out. The fitment is perfect and look is stylish. If you take a look at my garage you can see the before and after on my Lariat with the black appearance package.

The install video that's posted is a great starting point, but sort of reminded me of a cooking show where they throw a bunch of stuff into a bowl, break for commercial, and when they get back they magically have the complete dish coming out of the oven. All those important middle steps are somehow left out.

I took pictures and notes during my install to hopefully make it a little easier for everyone. My attempt at an installation document is attached.

Honestly, I'm not a DIY guy with cars and the install was really easy. The worst part is popping the existing grille off without ruining it. Start to finish for me was 1.5 hours, but I was stopping along the way to write stuff down and take pictures. Most should be able to get it done in an hour or less.

Thanks to the guys at Offroad Alliance for making this accessory available, it is an awesome upgrade.

062FFF84-E593-4D4D-ABC6-38130149340D.jpeg

53DA8398-8217-4530-A991-7B4017E8670A.jpeg

C8BF51E3-E3BC-49C5-9EE5-F17EA3399713.jpeg

F76778B0-E175-4D89-A16D-8BBDA80AE1E2.jpeg

Attachments

Last edited:
OP
OP
OffroadAlliance

OffroadAlliance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.offroadalliance.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger, 2021 Raptor, 2022 F250, 2023 Bronco
I bought the Offroad Alliance Ranger Raptor Grille and give it a huge thumbs up. It's just the right upgrade to make your Ranger stand out. The fitment is perfect and look is stylish. If you take a look at my garage you can see the before and after on my Lariat with the black appearance package.

The install video that's posted is a great starting point, but sort of reminded me of a cooking show where they throw a bunch of stuff into a bowl, break for commercial, and when they get back they magically have the complete dish coming out of the oven. All those important middle steps are somehow left out.

I took pictures and notes during my install to hopefully make it a little easier for everyone. My attempt at an installation document is attached.

Honestly, I'm not a DIY guy with cars and the install was really easy. The worst part is popping the existing grille off without ruining it. Start to finish for me was 1.5 hours, but I was stopping along the way to write stuff down and take pictures. Most should be able to get it done in an hour or less.

Thanks to the guys at Offroad Alliance for making this accessory available, it is an awesome upgrade.
That grille looks awesome! And you're install instructions are great. Glad we could get you hooked up with a great new Ranger Raptor grille.
Sponsored