First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Edge
Occupation
Manager
Yep, I’m here to brag a bit. The day started at 6:00am. In reality, it started 12 years ago….
My youngest walked across the stage and a fine gentleman saw fit not only to shake his hand, but he handed him a diploma too!
It’s been a tough go for the last few years.
This isn’t one of those stories about look at my kid - he’s great and perfect. Nope, he’s more than that, he fought this one out. He finally made the grad list on Monday of this week.
I now understand why people congratulated my parents when I graduated.

We have the banquet in an hour. I don’t even know what’s on the menu. But I can tell you it will be one of the best damn meals I will ever eat and I’ll be smiling the entire time.
Sponsored

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Hyundai Accent, 2001 Ford F-150, 2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Saber Lariat
Yep, I’m here to brag a bit. The day started at 6:00am. In reality, it started 12 years ago….
My youngest walked across the stage and a fine gentleman saw fit not only to shake his hand, but he handed him a diploma too!
It’s been a tough go for the last few years.
This isn’t one of those stories about look at my kid - he’s great and perfect. Nope, he’s more than that, he fought this one out. He finally made the grad list on Monday of this week.
I now understand why people congratulated my parents when I graduated.

We have the banquet in an hour. I don’t even know what’s on the menu. But I can tell you it will be one of the best damn meals I will ever eat and I’ll be smiling the entire time.
Congratulations! That is a proud moment. I wish your son the best! :clap: