First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Alltrack
Occupation
Sales Account Executive
So I had quite a few different reasons for attending the inaugural Overland Expo PNW today. One of them was to check out the truck rigs vendors are showing off for their builds, mods, etc. I saw lots of Ford 150s, Super Duty's, Gladiators, Tacomas, Tundras, Sierras, and one Canyon. I even saw a Ridgeline. Ford had a large area devoted just to the Bronco. All that and not one Ranger. Now its possible that I may have missed it among the plethora of Sprinter and Transit camper vans, but I don't think so.

Ford is not giving any love to the Ranger...or perhaps they are just biding their time until the 2023 comes out. Not sure.

I'll be back in 2023 and certainly hope to see some new Rangers dressed and ready for serious off-grid camping. Perhaps one of them will be the Ranger Raptor.
Sponsored

Wence5

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 4x4, Ford Fusion
Occupation
Driver
So I had quite a few different reasons for attending the inaugural Overland Expo PNW today. One of them was to check out the truck rigs vendors are showing off for their builds, mods, etc. I saw lots of Ford 150s, Super Duty's, Gladiators, Tacomas, Tundras, Sierras, and one Canyon. I even saw a Ridgeline. Ford had a large area devoted just to the Bronco. All that and not one Ranger. Now its possible that I may have missed it among the plethora of Sprinter and Transit camper vans, but I don't think so.

Ford is not giving any love to the Ranger...or perhaps they are just biding their time until the 2023 comes out. Not sure.

I'll be back in 2023 and certainly hope to see some new Rangers dressed and ready for serious off-grid camping. Perhaps one of them will be the Ranger Raptor.
I was there today too, and noticed the same thing.
I was looking forward to seeing some Rangers to drool over while I wait for my order to be filled, but was disappointed to find not one. Lots of Bronco love going on, and enjoyed checking them out, but no Rangers? COME ON FORD, EVEN GM HAD COLORADOS AND CANYONS THERE!
Was a cool show though, and will go again.

ReigleCM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger XLT
Occupation
NASA Geospatial Analyst
Just look at the Ford Performance support for the Bronco vs the Ranger. The Bronco is Ford’s love child now. Even once the Ranger Raptor hits, I doubt it’ll get the love the Bronco does.