Off-Road Warehouse in San Diego won't install Eibach leveling struts and shocks on 2wd. Need help!!!

jatman76

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger STX 2wd
Hello Members,

I need some help fast. Off-Road Warehouse in San Diego is telling me they won't install the Eibach leveling struts and shocks on my 2wd because they are following what Eibach tells them it won't fit.

I know it is because of liability and I understand that. I have seen members on here put it on there 2wd's.

Anyone in San Diego have this kit and got it installed on a 2wd?
Sponsored

Cape Cruiser

First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
31 Ford-20 Ranger Lariat FX4- 19 Ranger Lariat 4x2
Occupation
retired mechanic
Jason several others have put the front and rear kit on a 4x2 with no problems.

OP
OP

jatman76

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger STX 2wd
Jason several others have put the front and rear kit on a 4x2 with no problems.
Thanks for responding Cape Cruiser. That is why I am so confused. I bought the kit based on other members putting it on with no problems.

I am assuming it is a liability issue, but can't confirm as I am still waiting for them to call me back since there was a problem with an alignment bolt that either they stripped or was already stripped when it was put on by ford. That's a whole other issue.

NvrFinished

First Name
Shea
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 XLT 4x4 Rapid Red
If they won't do it, check with East County Alignment in Santee. They are great with trucks and have installed many a lift kit for people.

OP
OP

jatman76

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger STX 2wd
If they won't do it, check with East County Alignment in Santee. They are great with trucks and have installed many a lift kit for people.
Thanks. I will check them out.

BladeRanger

First Name
Bladimir
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger 2020 XLT FX4
Occupation
Electronic Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
Hello Members,

I need some help fast. Off-Road Warehouse in San Diego is telling me they won't install the Eibach leveling struts and shocks on my 2wd because they are following what Eibach tells them it won't fit.

I know it is because of liability and I understand that. I have seen members on here put it on there 2wd's.

Anyone in San Diego have this kit and got it installed on a 2wd?
I know this is an old post, but CID Rhino and Trucks in San Marcos can install that for you.
Sponsored