Not open for further replies.

VAMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat SuperCab
Once again the forum defaults to "watching" any thread I post to, and "helpfully" sends me an email forever after when there's activity in the thread. The last time it happened I could just go into my preferences and turn off that feature, but now even with all of the watch stuff turned off it still does it unless I remember to click to turn thread watch off every single time I post. Am I the only one with this gremlin?
Sponsored

IdahoRanger

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lariat SuperCrew FX4
Occupation
RETIRED
No, I went and "unwatched" them yesterday. Will have to see if posting on this thread defaults to "watch".

IdahoRanger

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lariat SuperCrew FX4
Occupation
RETIRED
Well it changed thread to "watch" when I posted. I do see when you post you need to unclick "watch this thread"

Administrator

Administrator
Threads
Reaction score
Once again the forum defaults to "watching" any thread I post to, and "helpfully" sends me an email forever after when there's activity in the thread. The last time it happened I could just go into my preferences and turn off that feature, but now even with all of the watch stuff turned off it still does it unless I remember to click to turn thread watch off every single time I post. Am I the only one with this gremlin?
This was re-enabled by the forum software update.

It is now fixed. Thank you for letting us know.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.