First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Just checking out this cool kid forum! How many are on here from Northwest Arkansas? We need to meet up.
Welcome Jeffery!! I'm in AZ right now but we've been looking a lot at relocating to that area. I've been researching the Bentonville/ Bella Vista areas right now and we want to take a trip out there soon and check them out.

OP
OP
Jsattlec

Jsattlec

First Name
Jeffery Attlesey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Stay at home dad
Welcome Jeffery!! I'm in AZ right now but we've been looking a lot at relocating to that area. I've been researching the Bentonville/ Bella Vista areas right now and we want to take a trip out there soon and check them out.
Hey when your here. Feel free to contact me. I’m born and raised around here. I live in Bentonville. But really love Bella Vista.
I did live in Mesa,Az. For a brief time!

subquark

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
subQuark.com
Vehicle(s)
Soupie! Race Red '22 XL 101A Scab 4X2 w/steelies
Occupation
game publisher

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Hey when your here. Feel free to contact me. I’m born and raised around here. I live in Bentonville. But really love Bella Vista.
I did live in Mesa,Az. For a brief time!
I will and thanks! Just poking around online that looked like I good area so I'm glad to hear it is. I live on the west valley here in AZ but have been over to Mesa a few times. Things sure have changed a lot here especially in the past 2-3 years.

I took down your number and deleted it from your post. You don't want a bunch of Spam calls or text if it gets into the wrong hands. Just ask David @subquark, he left his email address in a post by accident and received a bunch of offers from Russian Brides. Who would've done such a thing? :rolleyes:?

subquark

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
subQuark.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
game publisher
I'm guessing (hoping) that the chemist knew this and there's additives in the Graphene Nano spray that prevent this from happening.

Did you see how many times the article was shared on social media?

Coincidence ? :shock:

IMG_7653.jpg
303 shares!!!

Now that is weird (and supports the AzScorpion-Illuminati Theory). =)

subquark

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
subQuark.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
game publisher
I will and thanks! Just poking around online that looked like I good area so I'm glad to hear it is. I live on the west valley here in AZ but have been over to Mesa a few times. Things sure have changed a lot here especially in the past 2-3 years.

I took down your number and deleted it from your post. You don't want a bunch of Spam calls or text if it gets into the wrong hands. Just ask David @subquark, he left his email address in a post by accident and received a bunch of offers from Russian Brides. Who would've done such a thing? :rolleyes:?
Nothing wrong with keeping options open with Russian brides. And when my Nigerian prince money comes in, you'll see some serious mods!

Chris M

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT Sport 4X4
Occupation
Security Supervisor
I've been trying to convince Jeanie to consider AR, because we could get some really nice acreage there for less than what we have on a corner lot here...but she's just not having any of that. We have a son in Tucson she doesn't want to be away from.

I've driven through AR a lot as a trucker. Pretty state. Decent people.

Welcome, Jeffery!

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
I've been trying to convince Jeanie to consider AR, because we could get some really nice acreage there for less than what we have on a corner lot here...but she's just not having any of that. We have a son in Tucson she doesn't want to be away from.

I've driven through AR a lot as a trucker. Pretty state. Decent people.

Welcome, Jeffery!
I've never been there but have heard the same. I'm sure you've notice how rude people are getting out here now and I've about had it with the traffic. I would love to have either some land like I did back east or check out the 55+ communities there.

What I like too is you're right in the center of the country so you have many options to travel from there. Most on Annie's family is still in IL so it'll be closer for her to go see them. I'll be honest I'm starting to miss the greenery even though I'm allergic to most of it. lol

WV is another pretty state with a lot of nice scenery. I have friends who've been through there and some lived there briefly and loved it. But I have to think about that one more because I'd be living near Robert @NotBudule. I'd then have to change my name to NotAZScorpion and that alone would be a hassle. :wink: ?

Chris M

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT Sport 4X4
Occupation
Security Supervisor
Yeah, we've discussed missing the greenery and "seasons" as well, but it's still not enough to sway her out of AZ.
And she's afraid of tornadoes, so there's that. Don't know why she's not afraid of the fires we have here, though.
Go figger!

NotBudule

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT
WV is another pretty state with a lot of nice scenery. I have friends who've been through there and some lived there briefly and loved it. But I have to think about that one more because I'd be living near Robert @NotBudule. I'd then have to change my name to NotAZScorpion and that alone would be a hassle. :wink: ?
Funny you should mention me and WV , I'm down in my shop AT THIS MOMENT, designing a new state logo... and yes , I was the hand modle for the centerpiece
20220817_105752.jpg

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Funny you should mention me and WV , I'm down in my shop AT THIS MOMENT, designing a new state logo... and yes , I was the hand modle for the centerpiece
20220817_105752.jpg
You should make a miniature version and use it as your antenna. ?

Ranger54

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4
Occupation
Service advisor
Just checking out this cool kid forum! How many are on here from Northwest Arkansas? We need to meet up.
Bella Vista, Ar here. Quite a few of us up here but most aren’t very active on site.

D634C68B-3B01-4495-8FBF-7BA2B895399A.jpeg
Sponsored