New Wheels New Lug nuts?

joshlferguson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Vehicle Showcase
Hello everyone,

So I just purchased a 2019 Ranger XL 4WD and the first thing I plan on doing is taking off the steel wheels and adding the 18 inch FX4 wheels. I've already purchased the wheels pre-owned off ebay and they don't come with the lug nuts. Does anyone know if the lug nuts on the steel wheels will fit or do I need to buy new ones?

Thanks!
Sponsored

Frenchy

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger, 2019 cargo van, soon to be 1993
Occupation
Crown Forklift Technician
Hello everyone,

So I just purchased a 2019 Ranger XL 4WD and the first thing I plan on doing is taking off the steel wheels and adding the 18 inch FX4 wheels. I've already purchased the wheels pre-owned off ebay and they don't come with the lug nuts. Does anyone know if the lug nuts on the steel wheels will fit or do I need to buy new ones?

Thanks!
Send a picture of your current lug nuts. If they are the conical type that i am thinking of then yes since my XLT Sport has a steel wheel for the spare.

First Name
Samuel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger Lariat FX4
Occupation
Auto Detailer
Some wheels are designed to reuse your current wheel's stock lug nuts or bolts, other options will require something different if the new wheel's lug seat type is different. Also, you'll need new lug nuts or bolts if the hole in the face of the wheel needs tuner style lugs or if the center cap requires a shorter lug.
Sponsored