First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor, 2015 Cadillac cts vsport
Occupation
Yes
Any one else think the steering in these trucks is terrible? It feels like a 70’s caddy with pinky steer. I find my self sawing back and forth on the wheel the entire time im on the highway feeling for resistance

I figured it was just me getting use to it but after 350 miles so far i really hate driving this truck.

I ended up at the dealership today to see how bad they would gouge me to buy it back and that went badly, so its mine for a while. Not the dealerships fault I should have done more than a 3 mile test drive but so far really missing my old truck
Lower the tire pressure that my give you a bit more heft at lower speeds. The power steering is bosted pretty high. I dont notice it to badly at speed but as a tall truck on squishy wheels there is some sterring needed on the freeway. I'm used to it. When I get in my caddi it now feels like it sterrs like a truck, go figure...
Sponsored

Gumbo

First Name
Clay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger XLT Tremor
Occupation
sales
I had ordered my Tremor in April and it finally made it to my dealer in end of June. I wasn’t home yet to pick it up so I had the dealer do some mods on it while it was there. I had gotten a 3” lift on it with bigger rims and tires. Plus up graded the exhaust, window tint.
I really enjoy my Tremor and have been doing all kinds of mods after I had received it.
Have patients!
Oh I have it now. Got it around the middle of October. Love it. It's awesome. I haven't done any major upgrades, just changed the blue ovals for Magnetic gray and black ones. Changed the side markers to black ones, put in sheepsking seatcovers, got a wheelskin leather steering wheel cover, deezee damper, ignition bezel, start stop eliminator, Ford Performance tune, and Line X bedliner. Haven't started any major changes yet.

SEkevin

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, 2021 Ranger Tremor Lariat
Occupation
Healthcare
I had ordered my Tremor in April and it finally made it to my dealer in end of June. I wasn’t home yet to pick it up so I had the dealer do some mods on it while it was there. I had gotten a 3” lift on it with bigger rims and tires. Plus up graded the exhaust, window tint.
I really enjoy my Tremor and have been doing all kinds of mods after I had received it.
Have patients!
What exhaust did you go with and what are your thoughts on it?? Seriously wanting to upgrade mine

FiberTech

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger/Tremor
Occupation
Fiber Technician
What exhaust did you go with and what are your thoughts on it?? Seriously wanting to upgrade mine
I had gotten the upgraded exhaust in the Ford accessories. I really like it. It even looks and sounds great on my Tremor.

6C764BB6-9DE9-431D-8416-B26654DDC63D.jpeg

FiberTech

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger/Tremor
Occupation
Fiber Technician
Oh I have it now. Got it around the middle of October. Love it. It's awesome. I haven't done any major upgrades, just changed the blue ovals for Magnetic gray and black ones. Changed the side markers to black ones, put in sheepsking seatcovers, got a wheelskin leather steering wheel cover, deezee damper, ignition bezel, start stop eliminator, Ford Performance tune, and Line X bedliner. Haven't started any major changes yet.
Very nice!!
Sponsored