Zechariah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger Lariat
Occupation
OEM Field Rep
Just installed Bilstein 5100 front and rear. Wow! What a difference!​
Next up is Borla exhaust but not sure if it will happen.... Obstacle called wife.... :crying:
Sponsored

OP
OP
Zechariah

Zechariah

First Name
Zechariah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger Lariat
Occupation
OEM Field Rep
How'd you get the front's in?
Do you mean the springs? I have cheap spring compressor at home. I didnt have to get the axle out either. Big pry bar to get just enough space to get the front coil over out and in.

DrdPrtRlf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT 4x4
Vehicle Showcase
Here are some pictures of the bike pad. All you have to do is pass the four straps underneath the tailgate. I bought the Fox bike pad due to large opening in the rear middle section to use the reverse camera. The Fox bike pad is bit more than other bike pads but it does have more padding and the larger opening in the middle section.

Thanks.

Bike Pad 1.jpg

bike pad 2.jpg

bike pad 3.jpg

bike pad 4.jpg
How much padding do you have where the bike frame meets the the tailgate? I have a Dakine tailgate pad but to keep the camera visible I have to drop it so low theres no padding at the contact point. Ive got a 2019 and got the pad the same year but because our Ranger's bed is so deep it was more designed for a tacoma with a pathetically shallow bed

OP
OP
Zechariah

Zechariah

First Name
Zechariah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger Lariat
Occupation
OEM Field Rep
How much padding do you have where the bike frame meets the the tailgate? I have a Dakine tailgate pad but to keep the camera visible I have to drop it so low theres no padding at the contact point. Ive got a 2019 and got the pad the same year but because our Ranger's bed is so deep it was more designed for a tacoma with a pathetically shallow bed
I dont remember how this was... I came across deal on my truck that I couldnt pass up and sold it....

If anyone is interested in Las vegas, I have the bike pad for sale. Never used >.<
Sponsored