Lower grille insert

towpro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Lariet F150
nobody seems to list this cover for 2021? I don't think it has changed but has anybody installed this on a 21 without ACC?
Sponsored

WNCblueridge

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ranger supercab
Occupation
Goat herder
nobody seems to list this cover for 2021? I don't think it has changed but has anybody installed this on a 21 without ACC?
Yes, putco site revised website adding 21 model year for fitment with the lower grill insert. Got one for mine without ACC. It fit fine without removing lower bumper as was recommended during installation. That saved some time and effort. I just hope the forward warning sensor wasnt obstructed as I never did locate where the actual sensor is

Toytec

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT 302a S/cab 4X4 w/diff lock MG
Occupation
Automotive technician, Retired.
Vehicle Showcase
I bought the one made by mountain 2metal. It took literally 5 minutes to install. Excellent quality!
I'm still trying to find someone who has fitted SS3 pod lights in front of it and if they have enough clearance.

subquark

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
subQuark.com
Vehicle(s)
Soupie! Race Red '22 XL 101A Scab 4X2 w/steelies
Occupation
game publisher
@CashSeeAO
All I used was rain gutter guarding. I took a piece of cardboard, put it behind the opening, traced the shape, then cut the metal guarding 3/4" bigger than my trace. I bent the sides and top on a 90° inward, for screws to be hidden, then the bottom is actually bent to "clip" onto the lower part of the opening, in a "c" shape I guess you'd say. I was flying by the seat of my pants when I did it, and my profanity library ran out fairly quickly. I'll try to draw it out and post it.

(what I used)

OIP (1).jpeg
Thanks for the instructions! I like what you did quite a bit and will try to do the same.
Sponsored