First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier SV in Tactical Green Metallic
Occupation
Cool Dude
This dealership claims that out of $7045 worth of rebates only $3500 comes from ford if you finance with them and the other 3545 comes from dealer, (yeah right) . Another ford dealership in my area gives you the full 7-8k if you bring your own financing but doesn’t have a ford ranger that fits my criteria. At this point I’ll just wait till summer or fall. Maybe rangers are “too expensive” for me?
I'm looking around. I qualify for 3500 under mostly nationwide criteria, but Cali has an additional 1k "conquest" rebate if you drive anything not made by Ford. You don't have to trade it in, just own it for 30 days. so that's 4500. I'm seeing dealers give from 800 to 3k off additional. that's after you throw out the $800 processing/dealer doc fee, and anything else not attached to the truck at the factory. so, it's gonna vary by dealer. Allot of the Dealers will trade Trucks around, Maybe you can get the good price dealer to trade the other dealer for it, and get the good deal from them. i agree with you on the price. Best deal i found so far is 3200 off on a 32.2k sticker. apply the 4500 additional, I'm paying 24.4k for the Ranger. If you don't mind buying out of state, and shipping, Montway enclosed has pretty good rates. Ohio to Cali is like 1400, enclosed. shorter is cheaper, and that isn't saving money, It's just to get what you want. Autotrader search is good for that, ford's search tool is frustrating and worthless. From my experience, what the dealer is saying about the 3500 and off might be true, but look for sneaker fees. i mean 7k is 7k.
Sponsored