Flowgod

Flowgod

First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger XL
Hey man love the build. I apologize if it's listed on here somewhere and I missed it but what mud flaps are those?
Hey thanks Matt! I don't think I have posted anything about my mud flaps on here, so no worries. They are Rok Blokz XL flaps. I have had them on my truck for about a year now and have been holding up really well. There are standard and XL options, I highly recommend the XL flaps if you have decreased your wheel offset from factory.

Sponsored

Reactions: Doc

mgallo13

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 MM Focus ST (sold), 2020 MM Ford Ranger XLT
Occupation
Financial Controller
Vehicle Showcase
Hey thanks Matt! I don't think I have posted anything about my mud flaps on here, so no worries. They are Rok Blokz XL flaps. I have had them on my truck for about a year now and have been holding up really well. There are standard and XL options, I highly recommend the XL flaps if you have decreased your wheel offset from factory.

i was looking for pics of the XL's actually ON a truck for such a long time and saw your comment from another thread and there they were... just wanted to double confirm! thanks for the info man

OP
OP
Flowgod

Flowgod

First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger XL
i was looking for pics of the XL's actually ON a truck for such a long time and saw your comment from another thread and there they were... just wanted to double confirm! thanks for the info man
Anytime brother! Glad I could help

Reactions: Doc
OP
OP
Flowgod

Flowgod

First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger XL
I took my girlfriend and her family camping over the weekend and ended up having to help pull out a jeep. Two four wheelers did most the work because I couldn’t drive past the falling jeep. When we finished the jeep we turned the corned and a tiny Hyundai was high centered on the snow. 2 hours later we got both vehicles out. Fun day of camping and off roading.
—
CB17FBCB-2700-457D-A519-F04AB32D3877.jpeg

—
E7E1579E-6A4D-4CFC-83F7-CA92237D87C4.jpeg

—
7625FC4A-1FF0-4982-9ABC-09CA5D114FBA.jpeg

—
3609B0BF-15A9-476F-BE91-BE64DFAEEF5F.jpeg

Last edited:

magz

First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT FX2
Great looking truck/build and the lighting is amazing. Looks like you spent a lot of time dialing it in just right. it appears you would have no problem navigating a trail at night. Thanks for sharing your pictures, Utah back country looks stunning. I plan on traveling there again and seeing more of it. We visited Zion and Bryce last summer for the first time and I was blown away, did a jeep tour of some off-road trails near east Zion since we drove up in my daughters CRV, of course while there I was wishing we had driven my truck. We had fun nonetheless.
Good thing you guys were there to rescue that jeep and Hyundai.

OP
OP
Flowgod

Flowgod

First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger XL
Great looking truck/build and the lighting is amazing. Looks like you spent a lot of time dialing it in just right. it appears you would have no problem navigating a trail at night. Thanks for sharing your pictures, Utah back country looks stunning. I plan on traveling there again and seeing more of it. We visited Zion and Bryce last summer for the first time and I was blown away, did a jeep tour of some off-road trails near east Zion since we drove up in my daughters CRV, of course while there I was wishing we had driven my truck. We had fun nonetheless.
Good thing you guys were there to rescue that jeep and Hyundai.
Hey thanks Mario! Zion and Bryce area are so pretty. It’s awesome we have the opportunity to be able to drive the backcountry out there. Next time you come, you gotta bring your Ranger!

OP
OP
Flowgod

Flowgod

First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger XL
How cow! That is a lot of money for a tube and two brackets.
Yes, it is very overpriced. At the time of my purchase it was still around 200, which I wasn't super happy about, but it is definitely a quality piece and is what I was looking for in terms of lights in front of my truck. 322 dollars though... that is a lot.

Last edited:

Dereku

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Project Manager
Yes, it is very overpriced. At the time of my purchase it was still around 200, which I wasn't super happy about, but it is definitely a quality piece and is what I was looking for in terms of lights in front of my truck. 322 dollars though... that is insane.
Yeh I just want a little protection in the front. This doesn't provide much. Might be going with the shrockworks winch mount instead. Just like the clean minimal look.

OP
OP
Flowgod

Flowgod

First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger XL
Got some interior projects done this past few weeks. Seat covers and new steering wheel. The seat covers are not to expensive and the fit isn't to bad for covering all of my cloth seats. There are a few areas that I was trying to get a more tight fitment but it just didn't want to. Other than that pretty happy with how they turned out.

IMG-5405.JPG

--
IMG-5404.JPG

--
IMG-5354 (002).jpg

--
IMG-5355.JPG

Last edited:

NotBudule

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT
Did you do the seats in place ? Looks good from here , they fit pretty snug ?

OP
OP
Flowgod

Flowgod

First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger XL
Did you do the seats in place ? Looks good from here , they fit pretty snug ?
Yeah the seats where in place. It was just a spur of the moment amazon purchase. They do fit pretty snug though, the driver and passenger side have some space between the lower back area that I just couldn't get as snug as I wanted. But the the bottoms all fit really well. We will see how they hold up over time
Sponsored