Largest Fender Flares?

srt42b

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat
Anyone can point me toward some wider fender flares? It looks like most flares are around 1.5" including all the Bushwacker flares. It seems a little off as the Extend-A-Fender and pocket style seem wider than the oem smooth flares. I'm looking for something closer to 3-3.5" without going to wider fenders.

I contacted Bushwacker to see if they'll be producing the max coverage or DRT style, no dice. I also contacted LGE-CTS, hoping they're producing the baja forged fender flares, waiting to hear back.

Any other advice?
Sponsored

Zoran Rubic

First Name
Zoran
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
Anyone can point me toward some wider fender flares? It looks like most flares are around 1.5" including all the Bushwacker flares. It seems a little off as the Extend-A-Fender and pocket style seem wider than the oem smooth flares. I'm looking for something closer to 3-3.5" without going to wider fenders.

I contacted Bushwacker to see if they'll be producing the max coverage or DRT style, no dice. I also contacted LGE-CTS, hoping they're producing the baja forged fender flares, waiting to hear back.

Any other advice?
Awesome, Hear Or find anything yet ?

treimche

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger SOLD. 2005 S2000
Occupation
Accountant
RK Sport makes some rather large smooth fender flares. I'm hoping to have mine painted soon so I can install them. I test fitted them the other day.

45705170-068C-4E1E-BA4D-2EF28E86031D.jpeg

Zoran Rubic

First Name
Zoran
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
RK Sport makes some rather large smooth fender flares. I'm hoping to have mine painted soon so I can install them. I test fitted them the other day.

45705170-068C-4E1E-BA4D-2EF28E86031D.jpeg
Awesome looking, sleek. Got any more pictures from different angles?

treimche

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Accountant

treimche

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Accountant
Awesome thank you very much, how are they to install?
I'm still waiting on them being painted, so I don't have them fully installed yet. They only include some screws, and double sided tape, but I will try to use clips in the OEM holes where the existing fender trim attaches instead of screws if at all possible.
Sponsored