Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger Tremor
Occupation
Beening Badass
Something worse.

If the map calls for E30, use it. I'd assume there was an mixup in the wording in the post somewhere.
I figure something bad. I am running Map 3 on about E20 in this current tank. Also, Map 4 on Sport mode. It has been flawless operation, and pulls like a mule on hot embers. Temps look good too. I am not racing around long though. The Max boost is around 20-21 PSI. I am in Map 4 just long enough to let the Ricers know I am still Lurking in the shadows.

I need to get to a Dyno. It has to be pushin 325HP.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Eskram

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Lariat 502a Powerboost Hybrid
It's your motor. 🤷🏼‍♂️

I'm not against tuning, just keep your big boy pants (and wallet) at the ready.

Note: I no longer have a Ranger. I do have a Livernois tuned F150 pushing 500whp/600lb/ft though.

DROZ23

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger Tremor
Occupation
Beening Badass
It's your motor. 🤷🏼‍♂️

I'm not against tuning, just keep your big boy pants (and wallet) at the ready.

Note: I no longer have a Ranger. I do have a Livernois tuned F150 pushing 500whp/600lb/ft though.
Yeah, That is good results on the F150. I am worry about the tune more than the motor. I know from research, that a stable 2.3l EB can run all day at 400HP. With the right parts. Plus, the JB4 retains factory safety protocols. Terrys Dyno passes stated 93 octane up to Map 5. Map 5 is map 4, without the draw down in boost at higher RPMs. I am staying optimistic LOL.

Eskram

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Lariat 502a Powerboost Hybrid
The JB4 platform is solid. Just know what fuel and mapping you should use - you can still break things if you choose poorly.

I had one one my Ranger, and Infiniti Q50 S, with zero issues. It's well engineered and a solid product.

DROZ23

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger Tremor
Occupation
Beening Badass
The JB4 platform is solid. Just know what fuel and mapping you should use - you can still break things if you choose poorly.

I had one one my Ranger, and Infiniti Q50 S, with zero issues. It's well engineered and a solid product.
Thank you. i am going to back it down to Map 3 until I get more Logging and have my guys at the Ricer shop take a look at it as well.

If you all want to take a look at the numbers and tell me how Dumb I am. That will get me to stop Playing around so much. Or, That I am on to something. Not a Dyno and not controlled tests. More barely controlled. Brutal feedback warranted. The Map 3 and Map4 are E20 and Map5 is E30.
Sponsored

Attachments

Last edited: