Sponsored

It's Official

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

Moderator
First Name
Dave
Joined
Jul 25, 2019
Threads
342
Messages
27,112
Reaction score
137,224
Location
Back Home In AZ!
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
Retired...Full Time Slacker
Thanks Morgan and next time try and keep up better. 😜 Hopefully this works out better which I think it will. I met my neighbor to the left last night and he’s super nice. He’s like anything you need just take it right out of my garage it’s always open, even the car if you need it. 😂

The ABF truck came late yesterday around 5 so of course I had to start unloading it. I got about 2/3 of it on and finally quit around 7:30. I was exhausted from being up since 1:30am and driving but I wanted the mattress! We have a decent air mattress but I needed a real one last night. It’s gonna take a while to get this place together. We’ve had stuff in boxes since we moved from Goodyear back in June of’04. 😳 Plus I want to paint the whole inside as we both hated the colors. 🙃
Sponsored

 

Blue Streak

Well-Known Member
First Name
Larry
Joined
Jul 11, 2019
Threads
38
Messages
1,337
Reaction score
5,157
Location
New Location still in Missouri
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XL STX FX 2021 Honda CR V
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
1
Thanks Morgan and next time try and keep up better. 😜 Hopefully this works out better which I think it will. I met my neighbor to the left last night and he’s super nice. He’s like anything you need just take it right out of my garage it’s always open, even the car if you need it. 😂

The ABF truck came late yesterday around 5 so of course I had to start unloading it. I got about 2/3 of it on and finally quit around 7:30. I was exhausted from being up since 1:30am and driving but I wanted the mattress! We have a decent air mattress but I needed a real one last night. It’s gonna take a while to get this place together. We’ve had stuff in boxes since we moved from Goodyear back in June of’04. 😳 Plus I want to paint the whole inside as we both hated the colors. 🙃
Paint is covered Duke & crew are on the way.;)
 
OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

Moderator
First Name
Dave
Joined
Jul 25, 2019
Threads
342
Messages
27,112
Reaction score
137,224
Location
Back Home In AZ!
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
Retired...Full Time Slacker

Chris M

Well-Known Member
First Name
Chris
Joined
Jun 11, 2020
Threads
22
Messages
4,674
Reaction score
20,651
Location
Surprise, AZ
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT Sport 4X4
Occupation
Security Supervisor


FoD

Well-Known Member
First Name
Terry
Joined
Jun 26, 2020
Threads
20
Messages
2,590
Reaction score
9,844
Location
Out There
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4
Occupation
Retired & Grandparenting 🤣
Vehicle Showcase
1

Blue Streak

Well-Known Member
First Name
Larry
Joined
Jul 11, 2019
Threads
38
Messages
1,337
Reaction score
5,157
Location
New Location still in Missouri
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XL STX FX 2021 Honda CR V
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
1

Markubis

Well-Known Member
First Name
Mark
Joined
Nov 30, 2020
Threads
0
Messages
356
Reaction score
1,299
Location
Nashua, NH
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger XLT, Volkswagon Tiguan, Can Am Ryker
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer
Thanks Morgan and next time try and keep up better. 😜 Hopefully this works out better which I think it will. I met my neighbor to the left last night and he’s super nice. He’s like anything you need just take it right out of my garage it’s always open, even the car if you need it. 😂

The ABF truck came late yesterday around 5 so of course I had to start unloading it. I got about 2/3 of it on and finally quit around 7:30. I was exhausted from being up since 1:30am and driving but I wanted the mattress! We have a decent air mattress but I needed a real one last night. It’s gonna take a while to get this place together. We’ve had stuff in boxes since we moved from Goodyear back in June of’04. 😳 Plus I want to paint the whole inside as we both hated the colors. 🙃
I'm glad everything has settled out for you Dave. Dealing with moving is always a pain and you did it twice in one year.
 

Chris M

Well-Known Member
First Name
Chris
Joined
Jun 11, 2020
Threads
22
Messages
4,674
Reaction score
20,651
Location
Surprise, AZ
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT Sport 4X4
Occupation
Security Supervisor
I'm glad everything has settled out for you Dave. Dealing with moving is always a pain and you did it twice in one year.
He's tough like that.
 
OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

Moderator
First Name
Dave
Joined
Jul 25, 2019
Threads
342
Messages
27,112
Reaction score
137,224
Location
Back Home In AZ!
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
Retired...Full Time Slacker
I'm glad everything has settled out for you Dave. Dealing with moving is always a pain and you did it twice in one year.
Thanks Mark it's been an experience for sure. But one the put in the books and move forward and it hopefully will be our last.


He's tough like that.
😂 Man I'm going on adrenaline these last few days. I can't stand having everything in boxes and the house looks like a bomb went off with stuff everywhere. What's worse is I finally found someone to do the master closet & pantry over and they're starting Monday. So we can't put any cloths away and still living out of our duffle bags. Oh, did I mention they're also coming Monday to cut down the island wall and template for new countertops. 🤦‍♂️
 

FoD

Well-Known Member
First Name
Terry
Joined
Jun 26, 2020
Threads
20
Messages
2,590
Reaction score
9,844
Location
Out There
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4
Occupation
Retired & Grandparenting 🤣
Vehicle Showcase
1
Thanks Mark it's been an experience for sure. But one the put in the books and move forward and it hopefully will be our last.



😂 Man I'm going on adrenaline these last few days. I can't stand having everything in boxes and the house looks like a bomb went off with stuff everywhere. What's worse is I finally found someone to do the master closet & pantry over and they're starting Monday. So we can't put any cloths away and still living out of our duffle bags. Oh, did I mention they're also coming Monday to cut down the island wall and template for new countertops. 🤦‍♂️
DAVE!!! don't pull that nail out....:facepalm:



1762012870154-by.webp
 

Cmar

Well-Known Member
First Name
Cam
Joined
Feb 10, 2020
Threads
22
Messages
1,950
Reaction score
5,521
Location
Australia
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger PX
Occupation
Medical Scientist
I guess it never ends, Ha Ha. Didn't you just finish building a house ? Can wait for Duke @DukeCanBuildit to finish so we can have the opening party. :beer: :beer: :beer: :rockon::rockon::rockon:
I would come to that if it weren't so far away. I would bring a couple of slabs of Australian beer, that would get things going!
 

LaBalbe

Well-Known Member
Joined
Dec 14, 2021
Threads
18
Messages
2,267
Reaction score
13,801
Location
Ontario / part-time NC
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat
I would come to that if it weren't so far away. I would bring a couple of slabs of Australian beer, that would get things going!
Good thinking Cam. @DukeCanBuildit and I are already stocking up a couple of trailers and our Rangers with proper Canadian beers, and I'm having some shipped in from Belgium and Germany, too. You bring on over some Aussie samples, and those poor Bud Light drinkers just won't know what hit them.

This is the beer menu we're currently working on
1762105281150-4f.webp
 
OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

Moderator
First Name
Dave
Joined
Jul 25, 2019
Threads
342
Messages
27,112
Reaction score
137,224
Location
Back Home In AZ!
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
Retired...Full Time Slacker
We arrived here around 12:30 pm Thursday and they delivered the ABF truck around 5 pm. Even being up since 1:30 am and dead tired I couldn't wait to get it opened and start unloading some things. Got about half of it done using a flashlight inside the trailer and made a point to get the mattress off because no way I wanted to sleep another night on the air mattress again. lol

Now we have boxes everywhere (it's like a maze in here) and I can't hardly put anything away because they're coming tomorrow to redo the master & pantry closets along with templating the kitchen and hall bath countertops. Then of course I have to paint them and let it dry so another week then some areas should be done. We have great neighbors and the weathers been perfect with days in the mid 80's and nights in the mid 50's and 22% humidity. I guess I'm a desert rat after all! :tumbleweed: 🌵🦂

Truck looks better out front here. 😁

1762109498240-8f.webp


I almost had a stroke when I took down the bulkhead and saw this. I had it strapped down and secured tight so not sure what the driver(s) were doing. Luckily so far the only thing that was broken was a pair of lamp shades that were old and I had just thrown in there unboxed so no loss there. :oops:

@Chris M remember the pictures I showed you when I wrapped the coffee and end tables. Good thing I went a little overboard because those were stacked up on top of the two mattresses and were now off to the side and back behind them. There was only one small knick the size of a pen tip which I can touch up easily. :whew:

1762109708684-z7.webp


1762109737779-cq.webp


Finished up unloading early Friday morning and it was good to get it emptied out and done with. The ramp is the biggest PITA folding it and trying to get it up over the lip and pushing it back in by yourself at the end. 😴

1762109809375-im.webp
Sponsored

 

Similar threads

 








Top