First Name
Miles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger Lariat FX4 2020
Occupation
Software
Trying to decide between the Ford Accesories Truxsport standard and low pro bed top. I like the low profile on the higher end one and the material seems signifcantly better. It’s only a couple hinder more. Also less trouble if I want to use racks. But my one concern is using the bed for utility. We are buying the truck in part to make dump runs, haul yard waste, move construction materials, etc.. One thing I love about trucks I don’t want to lose is the ability to just throw s*** in there and not worry.

For people who have it, would the overhang get in the way? Would it be easy to damage from stuff leaning against it, etc..?

Or alternatively is it easy enough to simply unclamp and take off when we want to throw trash in the back?
Sponsored

slowmachine

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Wrangler, waiting for a Ranger PHEV
I like the look of the low-profile tonneau, but I like the clamping surface of the less expensive model. I’ll probably buy the least expensive one, but... I splurged and bought the Ford bed net instead of a cheaper aftermarket net, and I use it every week to keep my trash from blowing out on the way to the dump. You can use either or both of them. The $50 net works great, and it fits into the bin beneath the rear seat when not in use.