OrangeStreak

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 SCab STX 4X4 Towing Pkg. BFG K02's 265/70/17
Occupation
Retired. MTS degree. ANG veteran. 2nd Amendment supporter.
Well I made it 'till 11:00 ish. Even with everyone shooting off fireworks I still managed to fall asleep on the couch...So close. ?‍♂
I was asleep by 10:30 and for the 1st time ever wasn't awaked by the sound of fireworks...totally surprised! :surprised:
Sponsored

Trigganometry

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 XLT scab 301A/tow 4X4 magnetic w/sport blackout
Occupation
Engineering
wow 2023. i remember when 2000 sounded like science fiction lol. geez im old :crazy:
happy 2023 to all!
Does that mean I can tear the tag off the mattress? Askin for a friend…

FoD

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4 Chrome Iconic Silver
Occupation
COO of Dave's DeeZee Enterprising
Vehicle Showcase
Happy New Year Buddy! I hope everything's been going good with you and you've been spoiling that new granddaughter of yours? Did you get her that drum set for Christmas? I'm. sure the kids will love you for that! ? ?
1672625423049.png

She's not quite ready for drums, but we did get this and I modified it to always on so she doesn't have to pull the trigger...?? lol!

9zero1790

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 super crew fx4 sport
Occupation
air breather
my meal today, black eyed peas, mixed greens, and warm right out of the pan cheese cornbread. Happy New Year!!!!!!!
black eyed peas and cornbread small.jpg
a good southern meal! i never could make my self like black eyed but i always forced a few down. moms orders.

gfitzge2

First Name
Gregg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Focus RS, 2019 Ranger, 2021 Mustang Mach 1
Occupation
Retired Electrician
Vehicle Showcase
a good southern meal! i never could make my self like black eyed but i always forced a few down. moms orders.
As a fifth or sixth grader I had a teacher decide that she could force me to eat the peas on my lunch plate. It turns out that she could do that. What she couldn't control was my stomach launching them, along with the rest of its contents back up, and all over her and the table. I bet she never forced some kid to eat something they didn't like again. :crackup:To this day, I avoid peas.
Sponsored