H E L P >>> with Gator EFX install. Have you done it yourself?

FULLSCALE

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4 Supercrew, 2011 Mazda 3 Sport GT-E, 1968 Ford Mustang
They do drain out there. If you stick it through those holes far enough and then look up from underneath on the passenger side you can see the end of the hose. You can’t see it on the drivers side because the fuel filler is in the way.
Sponsored

BHunted

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat, 2019 Ford Mustang
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
I tried yesterday to get the hoses in there. They are too big for the smaller holes on the side and the one in the corner top is too high. The hose bend is lower than the hole. Like a drain trap. Oh well.

BHunted

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat, 2019 Ford Mustang
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
They do drain out there. If you stick it through those holes far enough and then look up from underneath on the passenger side you can see the end of the hose. You can’t see it on the drivers side because the fuel filler is in the way.
Which holes you refer to? Just want to clarify....

FULLSCALE

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4 Supercrew, 2011 Mazda 3 Sport GT-E, 1968 Ford Mustang
I don't have the truck here with me but they are at the front corner of the bed up high near the front. There are two sort of rectangle shaped holes that don't quite line up above one another. I have an Undercover Ultra Flex so the hoses could be a smaller size... mine barely fit in the hole. I used the bottom one and it was just a little lower than the barb on the tonneau rail.

Rp930

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘19 Ford Ranger Lariat, ‘23 Macan,’21 Shelby GT500
Occupation
Retired
I don't have the truck here with me but they are at the front corner of the bed up high near the front. There are two sort of rectangle shaped holes that don't quite line up above one another. I have an Undercover Ultra Flex so the hoses could be a smaller size... mine barely fit in the hole. I used the bottom one and it was just a little lower than the barb on the tonneau rail.
I used the same holes for the MX4 and yes they barely fit in but it works.
Sponsored