Goodbye Tom, it has been one amazing run!

Scottopia

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ranger Lariat FX4, '11 GMC Acadia, '03 HD VRod
Occupation
Grand Sovereign Monarch of Scottopia
Vehicle Showcase
Having been a Pats fan since 1978 when they were just awful, the last 20 years has been an amazing run. Haters can hate all they want, but the Tom/Bill partnership and their dynasty will never happen again and could not have happened without each other!

1584452241712.png

... if he is really leaving that is! ... yes Scott, he really is :brokenheart:
Sponsored

Last edited:

Snorebaby

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4 SuperCrew, 1996 Ranger XLT Supercab, 2013 XLT F150 (Wife's), 1990 Honda Goldwing, 2015 Honda Goldwing
Vehicle Showcase
As a lifelong PATS hater (not really lifelong) I do agree with you @Scottopia . My cousins in MA are lifelong PATS fans and it's always been fun busting their chops over who was worse (before the Dynasty run).....The Falcons (life long fan) or the Pats. And then to LOSE the way we did......OUCH!!

The dynasty run is over but they will still be a good team, just not great. IMO, BB will step down after this season and turn it over to JM. There was an underlying reason for TB12 to not return that the public does not know and probably never will. I don't think he will be as successful with another team. Makes me think of Joe Montana when he left SF and went to KC, Played well, just not as successful.

egilbe

First Name
Earl
Threads
Reaction score
Somewhere between ME and AZ, depends on the season
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat with BAP, Tow and FX4
Occupation
Semi-retired, lazy bum/tramp, formerly Sys admin in a toxic work environment
I think Tom and Bill, working together, had a Synergy that will never be equaled in sports. I don't believe either would have been as successful without the other.

I guess the Pats will suck bad enough that I can buy the season tickets I almost bought back in 93.

CMJT

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat, 2017 Subaru Outback
Love the Patriots, lived in Orlando for 40 years and went to many Bucs games as my second team. Hope like hell he ends up with the Bucs. That will lesson the sting of him not being a Patriot. Will get to root for him as a Buc. He is the GOAT and always will be.

GTGallop

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.qrz.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT 4X4 SOLD - Now 2023 TRD Offroad
Occupation
Program Manager
Ok - Heres my deal. I'm not a Bellacheat fan and I'm not a Pats fan. Not even a Tom Brady fan. BUT! After that superbowl I will stand up and argue with anyone that says he's not the GOAT. You don't have to like him to admire his skills and accomplishments and like it or not, he was one of the most interesting things in Football as Roger Gooddeell tried everything in his power to Puss-Cake the ever loving $#!+ out of that sport.

Take care TB! May the worst days of your future be better than the best days of your past. Thank you for all of the FUN we had together, supporting you or hating you has been a good time for all.

OP
OP
Scottopia

Scottopia

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ranger Lariat FX4, '11 GMC Acadia, '03 HD VRod
Occupation
Grand Sovereign Monarch of Scottopia
Vehicle Showcase
Guess its official. So wrong....

1584711412921.png

Mpro2

First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 ford ranger xlt
Just thought I would bring this back up, since this so called "goat", is not playing the Dolphins, Jets and Bills anymore. And today showed what it's like to play against a real team! Enjoy your season TB!! Lol!!!

mustang marty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 ranger stx sabertooth , 04 stang ragtop 40th anvrs. , 66 stang fastback 2 plus 2
Occupation
A happy retired guy
Do not write off TB 12 yet . In fact get Cam a star wide out and Bill will get back to Super show time again .
Sponsored