Livernois Motorsports featured in a SEMA 2019 episode of Sams garage tomorrow!

Livernois Motorsports

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150
We know in these history making times everyone is looking for ways to stay home, but also to stay entertained, and of course nurturing your healthy car obsessions! Well this weekend our SEMA feature is airing on Sam's Garage across multiple stations, and we hope it brings some new excitement and insight into some of our newest product offerings for this year!

Sam’s Garage season 5 premier will be on Saturday, April 4 at 9 am
Sponsored

OP
OP
Livernois Motorsports

Livernois Motorsports

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150
In case you missed this over the weekend we were featured on Sams Garage and here is our featured segment on it! We know in these history making times everyone is looking for ways to Stay home, but also to stay entertained, and of course nurturing your healthy car obsessions! Enjoy our SEMA feature that aired on Sam's Garage across multiple stations, we hope it brings some new excitement and insight into some of our newest product offerings for this year!

Click here to view our featured segment on Sam's Garage

Sam's garage.JPG

P. A. Schilke

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger FX4 Lariat 4x4, 2020 Lincoln Nautilus, 2005 Alfa Motorhome
Occupation
Engineer Retired
Vehicle Showcase
In case you missed this over the weekend we were featured on Sams Garage and here is our featured segment on it! We know in these history making times everyone is looking for ways to Stay home, but also to stay entertained, and of course nurturing your healthy car obsessions! Enjoy our SEMA feature that aired on Sam's Garage across multiple stations, we hope it brings some new excitement and insight into some of our newest product offerings for this year!

Click here to view our featured segment on Sam's Garage

Sam's garage.JPG
Hi Folks,

This is another back story on Livernois Motorsports. Here is how it started. Livernois made their living on holding a patent on how to make the serpentine radiator fins and the radiator tubes. They had an incredible machine shop very talented engineers, many not degreed but street smart. There were competitors but Livernois held the patents. So to expand the company, Livernois used excess space to contract with Ford for what was called Garage Services. That allowed us to take our the overflow work that could not be contained in the Experimental Garage to Livernois and other facilities like Milford Fabricating, Carron etc. Livernois was just around the corner from Ford and I started using them as their turn around of my needs was so much faster than the the experimental garage which suffered with poor management and slothful performance. So when the SCCA Race Truck Challenge was created and I was the Manager of the series (See another set of threads on this topic) I used them to build my test mule and the actual Saleen Race trucks. The owner saw value in branching out into the motorsports arena and thus Livernois Motorsports was born. The hallmark of this is that the owner would not stand for anything less than the best to offer, and to this day, being aligned with Ford, offers some of the best products to market.

So, from their humble beginnings due to being able to fabricate my needed test mule and Racetrucks, they are a Force in the Aftermarket Community. I am not a fanboy, just imparting my long term experiences with Livernois.

Best,
Phil Schilke
Ranger Vehicle Engineering
Ford Motor Co. Retired

NOVA_Ranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4
Hi Folks,

This is another back story on Livernois Motorsports. Here is how it started. Livernois made their living on holding a patent on how to make the serpentine radiator fins and the radiator tubes. They had an incredible machine shop very talented engineers, many not degreed but street smart. There were competitors but Livernois held the patents. So to expand the company, Livernois used excess space to contract with Ford for what was called Garage Services. That allowed us to take our the overflow work that could not be contained in the Experimental Garage to Livernois and other facilities like Milford Fabricating, Carron etc. Livernois was just around the corner from Ford and I started using them as their turn around of my needs was so much faster than the the experimental garage which suffered with poor management and slothful performance. So when the SCCA Race Truck Challenge was created and I was the Manager of the series (See another set of threads on this topic) I used them to build my test mule and the actual Saleen Race trucks. The owner saw value in branching out into the motorsports arena and thus Livernois Motorsports was born. The hallmark of this is that the owner would not stand for anything less than the best to offer, and to this day, being aligned with Ford, offers some of the best products to market.

So, from their humble beginnings due to being able to fabricate my needed test mule and Racetrucks, they are a Force in the Aftermarket Community. I am not a fanboy, just imparting my long term experiences with Livernois.

Best,
Phil Schilke
Ford Motor Co. Retired
Safe to assume any tune offered by Ford in the future will basically be a rebrand of something LMS is already offering?

OP
OP
Livernois Motorsports

Livernois Motorsports

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150
Hi Folks,

Best,
Phil Schilke
Ford Motor Co. Retired
Thank you very much for sharing Phil. We really appreciate the kind words! I'm sure the guys here love hearing a bit more background on the company ,some of the behind the scenes stuff, and even the different type of projects we've been fortunate to be a part of with you guys.

Safe to assume any tune offered by Ford in the future will basically be a rebrand of something LMS is already offering?
No Ford handles their own calibrations and product development. While we've partnered with them on projects in the past, our calibration work is always our own, and their calibration is always their own.
Sponsored