All Ford's

DTAdventure

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger + F250 Tremor
Bummer, but I will go ahead and place an order and wait. Does that include everything or what would I need to add? Also, any chance you have a code for shipping or so you could share?

Thanks again.

OP
OP
LevittownFordParts.com

LevittownFordParts.com

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Website
LevittownFordParts.com
Vehicle(s)
All Ford's
Bummer, but I will go ahead and place an order and wait. Does that include everything or what would I need to add? Also, any chance you have a code for shipping or so you could share?

Thanks again.
Hi Chris,

There are 2 M6 bolts that are required in some cases. Aside from that everything is included, Here is the install sheet so you have a heads up https://performanceparts.ford.com/download/instructionsheets/IS_M-1821-SD_033121.PDF

This part is already additionally discounted + it is oversized therefore we cannot discount it any further. I hope you can understand.

Please let me know if you have any questions.
Thanks,
-Benny

DTAdventure

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger + F250 Tremor
Hi Chris,

There are 2 M6 bolts that are required in some cases. Aside from that everything is included, Here is the install sheet so you have a heads up https://performanceparts.ford.com/download/instructionsheets/IS_M-1821-SD_033121.PDF

This part is already additionally discounted + it is oversized therefore we cannot discount it any further. I hope you can understand.

Thanks,
-Benny
Thanks for the detail and the link to the documentation. Very much appreciate it. Will place an order later this week.

k_teven

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger Lariat
Occupation
Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
Thank you Benny. My dealer has not communicated any final decision as yet regarding the headlights. I will keep the link to this thread as things progress.

Progeny2021

Banned
Banned
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat Super Crew Cab
Occupation
Retired
Thank you Benny. My dealer has not communicated any final decision as yet regarding the headlights. I will keep the link to this thread as things progress.
A crying shame these items weren’t installed at the factory. This started when the junk shocks were spec’d. Where will it end? Doors and roof will be optional.?

F24C803E-CA7A-4C3A-9D5C-7292D31DA671.jpeg

DTAdventure

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger + F250 Tremor
Hi Chris,

Thanks,
-Benny
Thanks, again Benny. I just placed my order for the winch. Will the account show any data regarding ETA (not shipping info to my place, but from the factory to you)? Or what is my best approach to get an update? Just check in in a few weeks?

OP
OP
LevittownFordParts.com

LevittownFordParts.com

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Website
LevittownFordParts.com
Vehicle(s)
All Ford's
Thanks, again Benny. I just placed my order for the winch. Will the account show any data regarding ETA (not shipping info to my place, but from the factory to you)? Or what is my best approach to get an update? Just check in in a few weeks?
Hi Chris,
Thank you for the order. Lets touch base in a week and I will check for updates.

Thanks,
- Benny

RangerRalph

First Name
Darrel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger, 2016 Kia Soul !
Occupation
I.T.
Benny I know this is the Ranger forum I have recently acquired a 2014 f150 Tremor can you see if this is available? CJPony parts canceled my order M-5200-F1535126L and approximate ETA?

We still have our Ranger.

OP
OP
LevittownFordParts.com

LevittownFordParts.com

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Website
LevittownFordParts.com
Vehicle(s)
All Ford's
Benny I know this is the Ranger forum I have recently acquired a 2014 f150 Tremor can you see if this is available? CJPony parts canceled my order M-5200-F1535126L and approximate ETA?

We still have our Ranger.
Hi Darrel,
As per our distributor the ETA is 10/30/2022

Thanks,
-Benny

airline tech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger Lariat-Super Crew, Cactus Gray
Occupation
Aircraft Tech
Please post your outcome from the dealer, my 2022 Lariat also was downgraded the dealer and corporate would not budge in any way to swap the headlights out or more in-line credit of the cost to swap back to the way it was ordered - I don't understand why the price difference in them either- my local dealer has them at 1700 but a 30 minute drive and I can get them at the price that Benny is quoting. Im on the fence here and going to drive at night some and make the decision - I have posted this in another tread - LED Delete - 500 credit enough - so I feel your pain and frustration

airline tech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger Lariat-Super Crew, Cactus Gray
Occupation
Aircraft Tech
Just curious, I am in the same boat as Steven Lariat Head/Fog downgrade- I can get the parts locally at these prices but how much of discount is the code, sorry new to this forum. Can you send me a code as well

Thanks

OP
OP
LevittownFordParts.com

LevittownFordParts.com

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Website
LevittownFordParts.com
Vehicle(s)
All Ford's
Just curious, I am in the same boat as Steven Lariat Head/Fog downgrade- I can get the parts locally at these prices but how much of discount is the code, sorry new to this forum. Can you send me a code as well

Thanks
We have a shipping code available I will send.

- Benny

k_teven

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger Lariat
Occupation
Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
Please post your outcome from the dealer, my 2022 Lariat also was downgraded the dealer and corporate would not budge in any way to swap the headlights out or more in-line credit of the cost to swap back to the way it was ordered - I don't understand why the price difference in them either- my local dealer has them at 1700 but a 30 minute drive and I can get them at the price that Benny is quoting. Im on the fence here and going to drive at night some and make the decision - I have posted this in another tread - LED Delete - 500 credit enough - so I feel your pain and frustration
The dealer has done nothing so far. I took delivery of the truck Friday. I may be contacting the parts person in this thread to order the lights soon.
Sponsored