Genuine Ford Parts, Accessories & Ford Performance

Snorebaby

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4 SuperCrew, 1996 Ranger XLT Supercab, 2013 XLT F150 (Wife's), 1990 Honda Goldwing, 2015 Honda Goldwing
Vehicle Showcase
Benny,
What is the cost plus shipping for part no. VKB3Z-2C006-A to 30906?

Thanks,
Doug
Sponsored

jeb134

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lightning Blue 2019 Ranger XLT FX4
Vehicle Showcase
Hi Benny,

I am interested in getting the new Ranger tune (M-9603-REB ) from you as my local dealer has no idea about it at all. Figured I'd check with you first on a code. Thanks!

OP
OP
LevittownFordParts.com

LevittownFordParts.com

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Website
LevittownFordParts.com
Vehicle(s)
All Ford's
Hi Benny,

I am interested in getting the new Ranger tune (M-9603-REB ) from you as my local dealer has no idea about it at all. Figured I'd check with you first on a code. Thanks!
PM sent with code. Any dealership or ASE certified repair shop can install it in order to maintain your original warranty.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.
Thanks,
-Benny

LegacyRanger

First Name
Gavin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT FX4 Ford Ranger
OP
OP
LevittownFordParts.com

LevittownFordParts.com

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Website
LevittownFordParts.com
Vehicle(s)
All Ford's
Hi Dean,

It appears that the dealer tool (IDS) is required for either programming option listed. I have attached the instructions for you to view. Ford also notes this is for vehicles without factory remote start but with the added accessory remote start.

-Benny

Attachments

dvh

First Name
dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rangler XLT Supercrew, 2019 Hyundai Elantra Limited
Hi Dean,

It appears that the dealer tool (IDS) is required for either programming option listed. I have attached the instructions for you to view. Ford also notes this is for vehicles without factory remote start but with the added accessory remote start.

-Benny
thanks for the quick response. I do not have any sort of accessory for remote start. the only way I can do that is through the Ford app. do you know of a keypad option for my 2019 ranger, without remote start on the FOB?

OP
OP
LevittownFordParts.com

LevittownFordParts.com

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Website
LevittownFordParts.com
Vehicle(s)
All Ford's
thanks for the quick response. I do not have any sort of accessory for remote start. the only way I can do that is through the Ford app. do you know of a keypad option for my 2019 ranger, without remote start on the FOB?
I don't see one but I question if that's just an error in the way Ford worded it. I dont see where or why the accessory remote start would come into play. I will try to dig up some more info.

-Benny

dvh

First Name
dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rangler XLT Supercrew, 2019 Hyundai Elantra Limited
I don't see one but I question if that's just an error in the way Ford worded it. I dont see where or why the accessory remote start would come into play. I will try to dig up some more info.

-Benny
thanks, Benny. I also don't see why remote start is an issue. my keyfob works for lock/unlock, and I see this as just a code-protected fob

Snorebaby

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4 SuperCrew, 1996 Ranger XLT Supercab, 2013 XLT F150 (Wife's), 1990 Honda Goldwing, 2015 Honda Goldwing
Vehicle Showcase
OP
OP
LevittownFordParts.com

LevittownFordParts.com

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Website
LevittownFordParts.com
Vehicle(s)
All Ford's
thanks, Benny. I also don't see why remote start is an issue. my keyfob works for lock/unlock, and I see this as just a code-protected fob

Good news Dean,
Our Accessory Rep has confirmed this will work without any remote start https://www.levittownfordparts.com/sku/kb3z-14a626-a.html

I think Ford got the wording mixed up in which it should state Can be used with accessory remote start while the other version is Factory remote start only. We will be updating our site to reflect this.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.
Thanks,
-Benny
Sponsored