First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Website
LevittownFordParts.com
Vehicle(s)
All Ford's
Tried a set of 1/4"-20 u-nuts because the bolt I had was metric but very close to that size. Unfortunately the two brackets together are far too thick to make this u-nut fit. I'll see if they have some that allow thicker material between them, but that'll have to wait for tomorrow. This is the cycle I was trying to avoid, as I've now also scratched a good chunk of powdercoat off one of the hood brackets, but it still beats waiting for Rigid to get their crap together.

So Rigid just got back to me saying the hardware is on backorder and will not be available for weeks :headbang: Let me know if you can source something locally that will work and we will refund you the costs or if you would like me to have them place the order for you and ship when its available.

Sorry for all the headaches!

- Benny

HarryManback

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT Tremor
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
So Rigid just got back to me saying the hardware is on backorder and will not be available for weeks :headbang: Let me know if you can source something locally that will work and we will refund you the costs or if you would like me to have them place the order for you and ship when its available.

Sorry for all the headaches!

- Benny
So I got these and they fit securely on the light bracket (but not on the light bracket AND the hood bracket like the factory ones are supposed to). I used a stainless steel bolt (3/4" long), used the supplied lock washer, and added my own fender washers (the supplied washers were not large enough to secure it to the hood bracket without the proper u-clip). With this setup I think they are secure. We'll find out. I definitely still want the proper hardware when it comes as it's not ideal. I used lots of blue loctite too, so fingers crossed. They look amazing, I'm dying to try them out.

It cost a little over $3 and I had the fender washers lying around. I'm not going to bother with a reimbursement.

Edit: I went to a few different stores tonight with two brackets, and there weren't ANY that fit both brackets at the same time. Knowing that, I used the u-clips I bought originally and made the best of them.

OP
OP
LevittownFordParts.com

LevittownFordParts.com

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Website
LevittownFordParts.com
Vehicle(s)
All Ford's
So I got these and they fit securely on the light bracket (but not on the light bracket AND the hood bracket like the factory ones are supposed to). I used a stainless steel bolt (3/4" long), used the supplied lock washer, and added my own fender washers (the supplied washers were not large enough to secure it to the hood bracket without the proper u-clip). With this setup I think they are secure. We'll find out. I definitely still want the proper hardware when it comes as it's not ideal. I used lots of blue loctite too, so fingers crossed. They look amazing, I'm dying to try them out.

It cost a little over $3 and I had the fender washers lying around. I'm not going to bother with a reimbursement.

Edit: I went to a few different stores tonight with two brackets, and there weren't ANY that fit both brackets at the same time. Knowing that, I used the u-clips I bought originally and made the best of them.
Ok I will submit the order for the hardware and I agree the U nut with that large of a gap is odd. Thank you for your patience throughout this.

- Benny

21VBRanger

First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat Supercrew
Hi Benny-I am looking to order the Tremor fender flares and wanted to see if you had a discount code available?

Thank you,

MXGOLF

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lucille my 2020 Ranger Lariat 4x4 -2007 Yamaha FZ6
Occupation
Sales / Photographer
Hi Benny, OK I want to order the Ford skid plates for my 2020 Ranger Lariat and the front flaps for this. You did quote me months ago and I forgot to print all the part numbers off for this. I am sure it's on this thread somewhere. LOL Sorry as I know you are a very busy guy helping all of us out. Also I want the Perimeter Alarm for my Ranger too. I will purchase these all now.
Thanks,

OP
OP
LevittownFordParts.com

LevittownFordParts.com

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Website
LevittownFordParts.com
Vehicle(s)
All Ford's
Hi Benny, OK I want to order the Ford skid plates for my 2020 Ranger Lariat and the front flaps for this. You did quote me months ago and I forgot to print all the part numbers off for this. I am sure it's on this thread somewhere. LOL Sorry as I know you are a very busy guy helping all of us out. Also I want the Perimeter Alarm for my Ranger too. I will purchase these all now.
Thanks,
Hi Mark,

Our skid plates can be found here https://www.levittownfordparts.com/part-ymm/2021-ford-ranger-skid-plate.html

And the splash guards here https://www.levittownfordparts.com/part-ymm/2021-ford-ranger-splash-guards.html

And here is the link to the perimeter system https://www.levittownfordparts.com/sku/kn1z-19a361-a.html

Ill send a code you can use,
- Benny

Jrel209

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT crew cab
Any discount prices on tremor fender flares? Looking to buy some within next week or two.

kskr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger Lariat
Occupation
Retired
Hi Benny, I would like to buy an engine cover for 2021 ranger xlt. Could you send me a discount? Thank you

Sammy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Hey Benny,
I'm looking to purchase an engine cover and related mounting hardware for it. Do you have any discount codes?
TIA

Sammy