Front Bumper Sensor Bar

TjPil

First Name
Tanner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 XLT Ford Ranger
I've got a black ranger and on the front the grey bumper piece with the front censors in it. It's an eyesore, just wondering if anyone has a way to get a gloss black one? Do you guys paint them or do they sell them somewhere or part number? Thanks!
Sponsored

D Fresh

Banned
Banned
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Lariat FX4, '17 FiST, '16 CX-5, '95 YJ
Occupation
Milkman
I've got a black ranger and on the front the grey bumper piece with the front censors in it. It's an eyesore, just wondering if anyone has a way to get a gloss black one? Do you guys paint them or do they sell them somewhere or part number? Thanks!
I bought the unpainted black one from Benny @LevittownFordParts.com

It's a good enough match for the other unpainted black plastic right next to it. Goes in easy. Let me see if I can find the part number. If not Benny might chime in with it.

Yes the silver is an eyesore.

JACKSMYDOG

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat FX4 Black
Occupation
Retired
Kingston Ontario? I have the piece you need. It's in my barn in Nanticoke. I think it's in perfect condition but will need to take a look and confirm over the next few days.

OP
OP
TjPil

TjPil

First Name
Tanner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 XLT Ford Ranger
Kingston Ontario? I have the piece you need. It's in my barn in Nanticoke. I think it's in perfect condition but will need to take a look and confirm over the next few days.
Great! Thanks!

JACKSMYDOG

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
So I got home today and this is what I have.

Both of the front bumper pieces, in shadow black. Both were taken off by the dealer before I took possession of the truck, and they installed a warn bumper. The truck was brand new at the time. They told me the bumper piece got scratched and they would send it out for new paint, but it appears they didn't and the scratches are still there. Both spots with scratches are on the top lip, and I am fairly certain they can't be seen once installed on a truck. Maybe a little touch up paint for anyone looking in the crack.

The scratches are yellow circled, the arrow is pointing to a reflection. The exposed areas are all good. They were dirty when I picked them up and then were put in the barn, without cleaning them. The exposed sides are all good.

nT14RH2.png

I also have factory black pack running boards that I removed a few week later. Not perfect but very good condition. Some small scratches on one of them.

ySY77uK.jpg

9yOuSQL.jpg

ejDgqnG.jpg

And a driver's side pivot box, installed by the dealer when new. It wasn't going to work with the re-plan of my box, so it came out when the boards came off. All hardware, locks and keys.

cOmAHYq.jpg

HaHAx7b.jpg

JACKSMYDOG

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
I also have the factory black pack front tow hooks, taken off with the bumper.

J5IGfdE.jpg
Sponsored