FordPass Rewards - Accessories

Ranger1701

First Name
Jillian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger
What did you guys buy with your points? I’m trying to find an accessory to buy rather than use it on future maintenance. That’s not quite as exciting.
I got a whole bunch of stuff like all weather floor mats, the rubber Ranger bed liner, a Ford first aid kit, and a tailgate damper. The total was about 2x the amount of points I had, giving me about a 50% discount. Not too bad!
Sponsored

Aragorn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4 Crew Cab
I got a whole bunch of stuff like all weather floor mats, the rubber Ranger bed liner, a Ford first aid kit, and a tailgate damper. The total was about 2x the amount of points I had, giving me about a 50% discount. Not too bad!
How are the OEM ruber mats? I've debated opting for those, but I feel like I may have read some underwhelming reviews of them compared to aftermarket options. I may be just making that up in my head, however.

Ranger1701

First Name
Jillian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger
How are the OEM ruber mats? I've debated opting for those, but I feel like I may have read some underwhelming reviews of them compared to aftermarket options. I may be just making that up in my head, however.
I think they're great. They say Ranger on them and fit nicely. Here's a picture of them in my truck.

20200901_091847.jpg
Sponsored