Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger FX4 Super crew Lariet - Mercedes GLK
Occupation
Maintenance
Vehicle Showcase
Granger is selling the warranties for cost thru the end of this month.

This was on the Bronco forum......

Happy Monday!

Starting today we are going to offer Ford Protect Extended Service Plans for DEALER COST on any Bronco, whether you purchased it from us or another dealership. This represents a savings on average of $1200 from other dealerships in-person pricing and a discount from other online Ford Protect retailers as well. We got tired of people trying to compare us with Flood Ford or Ziegler so we decided to up the ante this month only!

How do you get this started?

Please visit grangerfordextendedwarranty.com with the following information:

Name
Address
Phone number
VIN
Approximate mileage on Bronco now
Coverage desired (years and mileage)

The entire process will be handled seamlessly online by electronic signature and a secure electronic deposit. Your contract will be in force within 2-3 business days of completion of the deposit and electronic signature. Ford's ESP system is nationwide and will update electronically within their system showing your contract status, so you won't need a paper copy of the contract to bring with you.

Ford pass points can be used towards the purchase of these contracts as well!

Have another Ford or Lincoln vehicle you'd like to add coverage to? Our pricing will be also be dealer cost. This should meet or exceed any other pricing you find online. The process is initiated the same way by filling out the form on grangerfordextendedwarranty.com with the information above.

This offer is good for anywhere in the U.S. with the exception of the state of Florida and California. (sorry folks)

We also offer 0% financing for 18 months with 20% down that just went live last week. You must email our team at [email protected] to take advantage of the payment option!

Again, we want to thank this supportive community here and appreciate the opportunity to help wherever we can!
Sponsored

airline tech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger Lariat-Super Crew, Cactus Gray
Occupation
Aircraft Tech
So, I received a mailer from Ford Protect to add extended warranty on my truck.
Here is what I received,
- Current mileage 50k (outside of 36k factory warranty)
- Offer: PremiumCARE for 5 years/75k miles @ $4028 (30 months interest free)

What are people paying for this if you are out of 36k warranty like me?
Just so you understand that the 75k starts at date of original sale of the truck , not 50k plus 75k , so basically you would spend 4k for an extra 25,000 mileage warranty .

NavRanger21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger XL STX-4x4
Talked to Granger Ford, I will most likely go with the Powertrain Care (Engine, Transmission, Front and Rear Drive Axles). Before I purchase here is the question.

My concern is Transmission, so under Powertrain Care, only the following is covered.
  • All Internal Parts
  • Seals and Gaskets
  • Torque Converter
  • Transfer Case (Including All Internal Parts)
  • Transmission Case
Is this good enough to cover a transmission failure? It says "all internal parts".

Edit: Inspection is necessary for all "used truck" extended plans. That includes lift and other mods. I do have a snorkel and a topper, which were said to be OK to get the extended plans.

Last edited:

NavRanger21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just so you understand that the 75k starts at date of original sale of the truck , not 50k plus 75k , so basically you would spend 4k for an extra 25,000 mileage warranty .
Confirmed with Granger Ford, that the additional miles (75k) from them is on top of my current odo reading (50k). This might be different, like you said, with Ford Protect.

airline tech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger Lariat-Super Crew, Cactus Gray
Occupation
Aircraft Tech
Confirmed with Granger Ford, that the additional miles (75k) from them is on top of my current odo reading (50k). This might be different, like you said, with Ford Protect.
Pricey but COOL, a little comfort in extra protection, but I guess it would boil down to - What is NOT covered (Excluded) in the Warranty?

NavRanger21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pricey but COOL, a little comfort in extra protection, but I guess it would boil down to - What is NOT covered (Excluded) in the Warranty?
So the $4028 price is from Ford Protect for PremiumCARE.

Granger's is about $1300 for Powertrain Care, which is the basic. Any truck with modifications done to powertrain and suspension will most likely not qualify for their plans. Before purchase the inspection needs to pass according to their satisfaction.

Beach

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat, 2016 BMW M235, Volcon Grunt
Occupation
Financial advisor
Granger is selling the warranties for cost thru the end of this month.

This was on the Bronco forum......

Happy Monday!

Starting today we are going to offer Ford Protect Extended Service Plans for DEALER COST on any Bronco, whether you purchased it from us or another dealership. This represents a savings on average of $1200 from other dealerships in-person pricing and a discount from other online Ford Protect retailers as well. We got tired of people trying to compare us with Flood Ford or Ziegler so we decided to up the ante this month only!

How do you get this started?

Please visit grangerfordextendedwarranty.com with the following information:

Name
Address
Phone number
VIN
Approximate mileage on Bronco now
Coverage desired (years and mileage)

The entire process will be handled seamlessly online by electronic signature and a secure electronic deposit. Your contract will be in force within 2-3 business days of completion of the deposit and electronic signature. Ford's ESP system is nationwide and will update electronically within their system showing your contract status, so you won't need a paper copy of the contract to bring with you.

Ford pass points can be used towards the purchase of these contracts as well!

Have another Ford or Lincoln vehicle you'd like to add coverage to? Our pricing will be also be dealer cost. This should meet or exceed any other pricing you find online. The process is initiated the same way by filling out the form on grangerfordextendedwarranty.com with the information above.

This offer is good for anywhere in the U.S. with the exception of the state of Florida and California. (sorry folks)

We also offer 0% financing for 18 months with 20% down that just went live last week. You must email our team at [email protected] to take advantage of the payment option!

Again, we want to thank this supportive community here and appreciate the opportunity to help wherever we can!
Anyone know if they have to be under the 41 month or some mileage limit? Won't work for 2019 or most of 2020 if that is the limit. I have a new (to me) 2019 Ranger with about 36k, no issues and still has some powertrain warranty. Granger site doesn't go earlier than '21 for Rangers from what I can see

rydfree

First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger FX4 Super crew Lariet - Mercedes GLK
Occupation
Maintenance
Vehicle Showcase
Anyone know if they have to be under the 41 month or some mileage limit? Won't work for 2019 or most of 2020 if that is the limit. I have a new (to me) 2019 Ranger with about 36k, no issues and still has some powertrain warranty. Granger site doesn't go earlier than '21 for Rangers from what I can see
I believe you have to call them and they will probably need a local Ford dealership to perform an inspection first.

The Last Ranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lariat
Occupation
Retired
I just upped my warranty from 8/36 premium care $50 ded. cost $520 to 10/48 $50 ded. for an aditional $600 for a total of $1120 for piece of mind for 10 yrs. I don't put on alot of miles as my 21 ranger its under 6k miles after a little over 2ys. I included the led lights in the warranty also. I don't expect to go over the mileage so I should be good for the 10yrs.

NavRanger21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Call them and they will offer you a "used" plan, after going through one of their own inspections. Mine was out of warranty @50k, I was offered a plan that maxed out at an additional 75k miles.
Sponsored