• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Texas Folding headrests

ems

First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT Sport
Occupation
RN
Got a new 2020 xlt with the fixed headrests, non-modifiable to fold; would like a set of folding rear headrests if somebody did a rear seat removal or otherwise just doesn’t use theirs. Would also be willing to work out a deal to trade mine for yours. Let me know, thanks!
Sponsored

wanted33

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
Old used up LEO
It's pretty sad that Ford would go so cheap as to put non folding rear headrest. SMH I have seen some post here where folks have did a rear seat delete. I hope you find some. Like you I can't stand those things in my line of sight when looking in the rearview.

User79

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT
OP
OP

ems

First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT Sport
Occupation
RN
Yes, I saw that the night after I bought the truck. My headrests are the later type that do not have any of the hardware to fold, just fixed rods planted in the foam unfortunately :thumbsdown:

BuckinBronco

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT, 2017 Chevy SS
Keep your eyes on ebay, offer up, and the salvage yards. I had the same issue with my 2021 xlt and had to buy a used set of rear folding headrest from a salvage yard, good luck with your search.

OP
OP

ems

First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT Sport
Occupation
RN
Checking elsewhere as well, but if anybody has some folding headrests they don’t need, shoot me a message

Tom_C

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat SuperCab FX4
Occupation
System Admin
Yeah, tan leather please, if you have them :)

added: never mind, just saw the hack thread

Last edited:

Tom_C

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat SuperCab FX4
Occupation
System Admin
OK, adding to my add above. I just looked and my rear headrests look like they *may* have folding springs and such, but I didn't remove them. If I pull on them they move, not like they are solid. That's a weekend project. My build date is 10/20, so it's up for debate if I have folding hardware.

So, for now, if you have tan folding rear head rests, contact me. I may be interested if I can't do the mod.

Never mind, fold mechanism still present in 10/20 build date 2020.
Sponsored

Last edited: