jeb134

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lightning Blue 2019 Ranger XLT FX4
Vehicle Showcase
How about a write-up, and/or photos? The trails look pretty interesting.
There’s a bunch of pictures in the off-road thread here: https://www.ranger5g.com/forum/threads/post-your-off-road-pics.3158/page-32.
Went up with my buddy Kris who has a ZR2 Colorado lifted on some big tires, two of his friends who had a Jeep JL and a Nissan Pathfinder, met up on the trail with @Gizmokid2005 and then @RangerRick19. I stayed on the fire road portion for the most part and went up some of the offshoots, but with a 600 mile drive back and no plans for body damage, I didn't get too crazy. The fire road had some deep, rutted portions as it was and I enjoyed the views and watching my buddies take on some of the more gnarly trails. Quentin decided to try out The Chute towards the end and from what I heard spent some time two-wheeling it freaking everyone out but made it. All in all, it was a fun experience, nothing too challenging but definitely used 4WD and was up on 3 wheels plenty too. I would like to go back now that I've gone and try a couple more offshoots.

RangerRick19

First Name
Quentin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Thanks, Jeremy, sound like a ton of fun. I'll head over to the offroad thread to check things out.
Definitely got a bit hairy in some parts , but was a fun experience overall! highly recommended

Gizmokid2005

Threads
Reaction score
Website
gizmokid2005.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT 4X4 SCrew
Occupation
SQL Developer
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks, Jeremy, sound like a ton of fun. I'll head over to the offroad thread to check things out.
Definitely got a bit hairy in some parts , but was a fun experience overall! highly recommended
Come now, stock boy over here was just fine! There's maybe 2 parts where I'd even remotely worry and they're not bad at all!
Sponsored